Congratulations superssjdan.

• 26 November 2012
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Congratulations superssjdan on your promotion to Community Guide. 😃 Job well done. 😉

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Thank you ProTruckDriver.It is a pleasure to serve the Webroot Community as part of an unbelievable team,compromised of volunteers like ourselves,as well as employees of Webroot.It has always felt like home here,and dealing with great people like yourself,TripleH,and the Webroot team makes it very much enjoyable.It's great to be around so many people that care about the consumer,that only want the best for them.At the end of the day,if i can help just 1 person in some way,i feel accomplished and satisfied.And above all,the Webroot product line is the best of it's kind in the industry.How could you not want to be part of that in some way be it forum support or something else.In the old days i would get in from work and just veg out on MMO's.Helping here when i have something to offer to the situation is so much more satisfying..and less stressful than MMO's.lol.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats superssjdan on the promotion to Community Guide well done and keep up the great Team Work! ;)

TH
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Thank you TripleH.A great team,great people,and satisfied customers make it all worth while:D
Userlevel 5
Congratulations to superssjdan on reaching Community Guide status.
Userlevel 7
Congrats superssjdan!

You have been contributing so much! Thanks for being a part of the Webroot Community. 😉
Userlevel 7
Congratulations superssjdan for reaching the Community Guide ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Thank you all.It really is a pleasure to be able to contribute anything to such a great community.I look forward to being able to do more of the same.It's not very hard to support such a great product line and company.Was always taught that if you find something you wholeheartedly believe in,support it with everything you can offer.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thank you all.It really is a pleasure to be able to contribute anything to such a great community.I look forward to being able to do more of the same.It's not very hard to support such a great product line and company.Was always taught that if you find something you wholeheartedly believe in,support it with everything you can offer.
Well said ;) I wouldn't have expressed it better :D
Userlevel 7
Little late on this one (:$), but congratulations superssjdan! You have been so active and helpful here on the Community! Thanks for all your contributions!