Congratulations tMc9072

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats ? Theresa our newest Community Guide!

Cheers,

Daniel :D

http://mgl.skyrock.net/art/SHAR.5099.248.2.gif

http://www.shar.gif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/18/congratulations.gif-26.gif

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Congrats Theresa. One stepping stone on the Webroot journey acheived!
 ?

Way to go Theresa!     

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Congratulations Theresa, you are on the way up now and it is great having you on the team.
Userlevel 7
Congrats Theresa!!!
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congrats @ Theresa our newest Community Guide!

Cheers,

Daniel :D

http://mgl.skyrock.net/art/SHAR.5099.248.2.gif

http://www.shar.gif.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/18/congratulations.gif-26.gif
Hi @,

What an honor to receive this from our one and only Gold VIP.  I only hope that I don't let you guys down as everyone has been extremely supportive during my first year in the forum. Love the cheerleaders! No, I wasn't one.:@

Thanks so much,
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congrats Theresa. One stepping stone on the Webroot journey acheived!
Hi @,

Haven't had the pleasure of working with you yet, but its still early!!

Many thanks. I was genuinely surprised.

Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
 @

Way to go Theresa!     

Hi @

How did you know that I had parrots?? Thank you so much for the post. I really appreciate it.

Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congratulations Theresa, you are on the way up now and it is great having you on the team.
@,

Hi Jeff,
What a shocker! I had no idea that this was coming. Thanks for the kind words. I hope I don't let you guys down on the way up!

All the best,
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congrats Theresa!!!
@ Hi David,

Its been a real joy reading all of your helpful advise and posts of where to find useful information. This is the best forum EVER!

Theresa
Userlevel 7
Congratulations, Theresa...chill out and enjoy the moment...it is well deserved. ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Congratulations ? Keep up the contributions to the Community! :D     

Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congratulations, Theresa...chill out and enjoy the moment...it is well deserved. ;)
@ Thank you so much for your support and guidance. I am trying not to be overwhelmed but its tough. I was blindsided by this and it will take a day or so to settle in. I appreciate your communications and helpfulness.

For once in my life, I don't know what to say.:S

All the best,
Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congratulations @ Keep up the contributions to the Community! :D     

Hi @

Many thanks for the accolades. I am trying my best not to fall flat on my face.:D

Best,
Theresa
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Well done Theresa and welcome to the club! :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats!
Badge +8
Nemo wrote:

Well done Theresa and welcome to the club! :D
Hi ?,

Many thanks for writing. It's going to be a long, dusty road ahead but I think I'll be ok! Appreciate your accolades.

Theresa
Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congrats!
Thanks @, You are truly an inspiration. I bet you just love your work. It shows!!  I will do my best not to let the group down.

Theresa
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Congrats!
Thanks @, You are truly an inspiration. I bet you just love your work. It shows!!  I will do my best not to let the group down.

Theresa
I do indeed love my work.  I get to hang out online with wonderful people all day!
Userlevel 7
Congrats ? on your promotion to Community Guide.

Badge +8
@ wrote:
Congrats @ on your promotion to Community Guide.

Hi @,

Thank you so much. It's still a tad overwhelming but I think with each passing day, I will settle down.

Theresa
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Congratulations Theresa! I am so happy for you! Great job! You are alot of fun too!!

😃
Badge +8
Hey Sherry,

Hanging out at the dreaded airport, eh?  I am so sorry for that. I think we've all been there and it is no fun. However, I am glad you thought of me during your lay-over. Its been fun and work too. I think I have a long row to hoe in front of me!

Thanks again for the congrats. It means a lot to me.

Safe flight,
Theresa
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Theresa you are so sweet.

As for a long hoe ahead of you ..you will certainly glide through it. As I was taught to slow down and take my time. I still try to achieve that..but its not always easy for me..I'm always l earning as well.LOLs

But we are all here for each other and we will certainly be here to help and back you up. Don't worry you are going to be just fine. Just keep doing what you have been doing..  

I wanted to post alot of.gifs for you but I couldn't wait till I got home to Congratulate you! ;)

Have a good night girlfriend!

Badge +8
Hi ?

Hope you made it home ok. Thanks so much for the consoling words. I do tend to be tough on myself. I will learn not to rush through posts and breathe, breathe, breathe!

Your Webroot pal,
Theresa
Userlevel 7

How did I miss this?  Theresa, belated congratulations, on becoming a Community Guide. 😃