Congratulations to our first Gold VIP TripleHelix

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
We knew it was getting close but we didn't know today would be the day. Congratulations TripleHelix - you are a legend on the Webroot community! Woohoo!!!

Edit:

I mentioned that we had a few surprises lined up to recognize the occasion and here they are:

1. Your Gold VIP jacket is on the way to you

2. We're naming a conference room on the 6th floor after you - it will be the TripleHelix conference room.  The building should be done around October, and I'll post photos when we have it ready

3. We got together and made a video to express our appreciation for all that you've done for Webroot and the community:

72 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks ? and ? it's much appreciated!

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 3

Late but sincere congratulations……. It’s lovely to see not just your ‘gold’ standard award as an acknowledgement of all your hard work and achievements……..but also how much you are appreciated and highly thought of…..in the comments from the community.

I know I don’t frequent the site regularly and am never able to offer any pearls of wisdom as my illness limits me greatly……. But I greatly admire all your knowledge on here………and feel comfortable in screaming “HELP!!!!” every visit….. as I am always welcomed and put back on the right track…

The Webroot community is quite unique…… I’d best lost without it…….Thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks so much ? it's much appreciated!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +34
Extremely belated congratulations Daniel on your elevation to the unheard of heights of Gold VIP!  We all benefit from your wisdom that you so generously pass on throughout this unique community.

Nemo

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks so much ? that's very kind of you to say!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
? Sorry for being late to congratulate you.
You are the man here. Well deserved :)
You had always dealt with often annoying and silly questions by members including me with atmost patience and giving us the most informative solutions.

Thank you.
Congrats again.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks so much ? that's very kind of you to say!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello ? ? ? ? ? and all Webrooters here are 2 pictures of my very nice Gold VIP Jacket! Thanks to Webroot and the Webroot Community Teams that I got to know over the past 3 1/2 years and my Community Friends ? ? ? ? ? there's just to many to list so pass on my Thanks!

Thanks so very much!!

Daniel 😃 ❤️

Userlevel 7
Looking GOOOD in that jacket Daniel!  I love it 
Userlevel 7
nice jacket and well deserved.....once again congrats
Userlevel 7
Now that is what I call CLASSY...suits you well, sire...suits you very, very well! ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello ?,

You look so awesome in that jacket! Quite the handsome fun guy showing off your stuff! Thank you for sharing! 

Looking good Daniel! ;)

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
?

http://www.lolhome.com/img_big/funny-picture-42.jpg

http://previews.123rf.com/images/arcady31/arcady311203/arcady31120300037/12722806-Lol-smiley-Stock-Photo-face.jpg
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
That jacket looks great on you!
Badge +8
Hello Daniel,

Talk about society arriving late! I totally missed this and it was a big miss. Now that you have the highest ranking, I hope they keep on going, maybe Platinum? You are a huge asset to this community and I only started posting at the end of August and your party was over. :(  Keep on doing what you do best:helping others and asking for nothing in return. Big congrats!

Theresa

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks so much Theresa that's very kind of you to say and much Appreciated!

Daniel 😉
Badge +8
Are you kidding? I would be totally lost without you "seniors". I used to interact with other forums and the atmosphere was toxic. Webroot people have feelings along with immense knowledge. As Ronda Rousey once said "don't cry". Sorry, off topic.
Userlevel 6
@ wrote:
Are you kidding? I would be totally lost without you "seniors". I used to interact with other forums and the atmosphere was toxic. Webroot people have feelings along with immense knowledge. As Ronda Rousey once said "don't cry". Sorry, off topic.
We actually are going to ask him to start over. It's like a video game really. He finished the game on "Easy" and now he has to do it all again on "Difficult", with harder levels to finish.

No, that's not actually happening but how awesome would that be?
Loving that jacket hopefully one day I can own one I think a bronze one will do nicely. Hint hint lmao. 
Badge +8

@ wrote:
@ wrote:
We actually are going to ask him to start over. It's like a video game really. He finished the game on "Easy" and now he has to do it all again on "Difficult", with harder levels to finish.

No, that's not actually happening but how awesome would that be?
Not awesome. Terribly a foul play. You guys are treacherous. He has his right to his fifteen minutes of fame.:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
We knew it was getting close but we didn't know today would be the day. Congratulations TripleHelix - you are a legend on the Webroot community! Woohoo!!!

Edit:

I mentioned that we had a few surprises lined up to recognize the occasion and here they are:

1. Your Gold VIP jacket is on the way to you

2. We're naming a conference room on the 6th floor after you - it will be the TripleHelix conference room.  The building should be done around October, and I'll post photos when we have it ready

3. We got together and made a video to express our appreciation for all that you've done for Webroot and the community:

What happened to my video for being a Gold VIP? @ @ @ @ :S
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Wows that is so odd! Why would it be unavailable? 😠