Congratulations to Pegas - Top Android User!

• 12 December 2012
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 1581 replies
This month, we have a special.gift to award to a top mobile user who has repeatedly demonstrated success in helping others with mobile issues by contributing a tremendous amount of useful content and who is a pleasure to have here on the forums.

Looking at the Pegas!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Congrats Pegas on a job well done and keep up the Great Work! ;)

Daniel

Userlevel 3
Way to go Pegas! Thanks for all your help!
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Pegas, Keep up the great work! 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Congrats Pegas.I'll be sure to come to you with questions should i ever purchase an Android.The community is lucky to have someone so helpful.Great job:D
Userlevel 7

@ wrote:
This month, we have a special.gift to award to a top mobile user who has repeatedly demonstrated success in helping others with mobile issues by contributing a tremendous amount of useful content and who is a pleasure to have here on the forums.

Looking at the Complete and Android forums in particular, where Android activity is the highest, Pegas has a combined 20 kudos in those forums alone in the last 30 days.  He is also responsible for 24 highly-useful accepted solutions and has contributed to three threads (here, here, and here) that have become knowledge-base articles.  Most recently, Pegas has kept our mobile devs busy creating a fix for the dreaded OutOfMemory issue that was still affecting some customers even after the issue was already resolved for most customers (which we are very pleased to report is resolved).  The threads with accepted solutions alone have been viewed 13,847 times.  You sir, are an internet celebrity, and you have our thanks!  As a token of our gratitude, we are giving you a Webroot mobile phone stand. 

Please https:///t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/compose/note-to-user-id/136 me the mailing address to which you’d like it to be mailed, and we will ship it out to you.  Thanks again to @!
Many thanks Jim, I am touched of your kind words, indeed. I am very happy to be a part of such a great Community like Webroot. I have been on other forums/communities but without hesitation the Webroot Community is the best in all aspects and it is the only Community where I really feel like at home. The quality of informations shared here, friendly personal approach, how the Community is managed etc. etc. is unparalleled in the rest of the Security world. Webroot began with building of this Community from the scratch but what you, Webroot crew, have accomplished for such a short period is unbelievable and it is the feat deserving the BIG THANKS. You, Webroot crew, can be proud of work you have been doing here and on the other hand the Webroot company is lucky enough to have such great people.

Of course I cannot and don't want to miss to mention my cordial thanks to all Community members as well, without all of you the Community wouldn't be in the state where is. I won't mention member by member because I want to keep my post sleek 😃 but you the Webroot members you do have my BIG THANKS too.

A Webroot mobile stand, OMG what the nice present. It's 13th December and I already have received the Xmas.gift. Jim, I do thanks. The stand is really beatiful and it would deserve the better phone than my HTC Desire S 😃 Well, it wouldn't take so long ... I am almost decided to buy Sony Xperia V that should come on our market in January. OK let's see how it develops ...

I have one more thing to say ... I would like to beg off for my English in my posts here on the Community that is not always perfect :$ I am aware of this but believe me I will always be trying to be at least understandable.

Thanks & regards,
pegas
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Congrats Pegas on a job well done and keep up the Great Work! ;)

Daniel

Thank you so much :D I will be doing my best.
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Way to go Pegas! Thanks for all your help!
Thanks Roloc. I know that I was quite obtrusive with the OOM error issue 😳, sorry for that 😃
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Congratulations Pegas, Keep up the great work! ;)
Many thanks ;)
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Congrats Pegas.I'll be sure to come to you with questions should i ever purchase an Android.The community is lucky to have someone so helpful.Great job:D
Thanks a lot and you're always welcome ;)
Userlevel 7
JimM wrote:  

Hello all!

Foremost, wishing all of you all the best in 2013 :D

@ Jim:
I almost forgot for the stand ... suddenly I found it in my mailbox today 😃 It was a long journey across the ocean but safely received 😃 A very cute thing, many thanks again 😉