• 23 November 2012
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 7
Congrats TripleHelix on your promotion to Sr. Community Leader. :D
Well deserved. 😉

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Buddy I'm just here to help users as I do at Wilders and I do enjoy it. Also there many users like yourself that help other users as well it's Team Work! ;)

Cheers,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
The next step will be President of the Community, then His Majesty of the Community and afterwards I don't know :D

Also my cordial congratulations TH. You are truly an inseparable part of this Community and everybody, including me 😉, is grateful for your tireless help/support provided here.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thank you pegas and like I said above you help users also so it's Team Work! Go Team!

TH
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
A belated conrats from myself to Triple H on yet another well deserved honor.I don't think in all my years from the Kaspersky forums till now,i have ever seen a volunteer as dedicated and helpful as Triple H.The things i love most about this Webroot community are the fact that you have users that are always helpful and knowledgable,and also the team and family like atmosphere.Users helping users is a wonderful thing.The Webroot Community is fortunate to have people like yourself and ProTruckDriver always so helpful,as in ancient past i have been part of communities that were the exact opposite.Thank you for your time,wisdom,and overall dedication as the Webroot Community is so much better for it:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks superssjdan and your part of the Team as you help others also! ;)

Cheers,

TH
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congrats again, TripleHelix! You're a truly invaluable part of this Community!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Cat it's much appreciated and happy to be part of the Community! ;)

TH
Userlevel 7
Congratulations on being the first TH. ;)

Your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Mike like I said I enjoy helping users and it is a Community Team effort from Forum Staff and users! ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 4
Daniel,

I don't know if there is much more to say that has not already been said but I will try. You are the true leader of the Webroot Community and definitely deserve the honor that has been bestowed upon you.  Your wealth of knowledge and friendly, helpful demeanor is an invaluable asset to the Webroot Community as well as the other places on the internet where we both work. Have a Great Day 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Howard for your kind comments they are much appreciated. ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Really late on this one T.H. , but congrats (AGAIN :D) on your ascension up the Community rank ladder! We really appreciate all your help here on the forums!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Yegor for your kind comments they are much appreciated and being part of the Community Family Team. :D

Daniel