Congratulations TripleHelix!

• 18 March 2013
  • 18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Congratulations TH on being the first to reach the level of Sr. Expert Advisor! What an achievement! I think that everyone in this Community recognizes what an amazing contributor you are, and we are truly lucky to have you. Thank you for all your dedication, and also for the great persona that you bring to our Community. You are definitely one of the reasons that people continue visiting the Webroot Community and we sincerely thank you!

18 replies

Userlevel 7
CONGRATS!!  Very well done and well deserved!  
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks so much for the very kind words Anna it's really appreciated! And as I always say I'm here to help our members and to make online friends and this is the place, the staff is so kind and very helpful to me and that's appreciated.

Thanks Again,

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks David it's much appreciated and also to have friends like you! ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Fabulous!!! Congrats Daniel! I am very happy you're the first to reach the level. You're a supreme helper here on Community and there is no VIP rank which could appraise work you have been doing here. Many thanks for all your dedication!
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Daniel on your promotion to Sr. Expert Advisor, well deserved. Keep up the Excellent work my friend. 😃
Userlevel 7
CONGRATS!! 😃
Userlevel 7
Great work, T.H! 1500 posts and counting! Keep it up! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Congrats, TH!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Petr for the kind words It's really appreciated! ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks very much Dave for the kind words it's much appreciated my friend. I remember just over a year ago it was just you and I spending much time here and look now it's nice that so many more members are contributing and helping. ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Mike, Yegor and Cat you all make this Community what it is today a nice place for members to come here for help and in time some find online friendships I really, really appreciate that so much and I learn more from you in helping others! :D

Thanks again,

Daniel
Userlevel 6
Way to go TH..."you are" WSA, and have made everyone proud! Cheers
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks RompinRaider for the kind words it's much appreciated. ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
1,500 posts is really something. You're closing in on 1,000 kudos too. That's just amazing! Congratulations!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Jim I appreciate all the help and Guiding you give me at times! ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Hey Daniel, I'm happy to give 3 weeks late congratulations. Great dedication on Wilders and now here. Good man.:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Buddy it's my pleasure. ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thanks Buddy it's my pleasure. ;)

Daniel
;):D