Solved

Congratulations Webroot Support

Userlevel 7
Congratulations Webroot Support.

My normal routine in the morning is to turn my computer on then go to the kitchen and turn on my Keurig Coffee maker and brew a cup of coffee and return to the computer and check accounts and other things. This morning was a little different. When the computer was turned on, Webroot immediately hit on 2 threats. I did a scan and sent my log to Webroot Support checking if they were False Positives. I figured it would take about an hour or so for a reply so off to the kitchen I went to make a cup of coffee which took about 10 minutes. When I returned to the computer I had the following reply from Webroot Support:

Hello,
Thank you for the feedback in regard to our software. I have made the changes needed in our system so that you can now run the software. These should no longer be detected as infections. If it still gets detected I would like you to run a deep scan, the instructions for doing this are shown below.
First of all I would like you to open the Webroot Software:
1. Click PC Security on the top tab of the Webroot Secure Anywhere window.
2. Open the Scan tab.
3. Click the Custom Scan link.
4. The default scan option is "Deep". Click Scan.
This will start a Deep Scan of your system. Please let us know if these actions have not resolved the issue.
Thanks,
Roy T
Threat Research,

Congratulations Webroot Support for responding on a false positive before I could make a cup of coffee. It took only 7 minutes for a reply and fix from Support.  Outstanding Support! 😃
icon

Best answer by ProTruckDriver 11 April 2013, 19:03

View original

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Very nice indeed!
Userlevel 6
Great to see this kind of feedback!  I have sent this post over to Roy so he can see your kind words.
Userlevel 7
It's always a good feeling to see this kind of feedback. Thanks for sharing Dave!
Userlevel 7
That's awesome! Thanks for sending Roy the shout-out. 😃
Userlevel 7
Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with Webroot Support, PTD! Not only was the software verified, your coffee was still hot when you got the response back! 😃
Userlevel 7
Wow now that's the kind support I'm talking about. Great work Roy and Webroot team.

Userlevel 7
Thanks Dave for sharing your experience with support. Support is simply impressive!
Userlevel 7
Thanks for the feedback guys! Always happy to help out and as a avid Tea drinker I know how important it is not to let it get cold 😃
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
as a avid Tea drinker I know how important it is not to let it get cold :D
Unless you like ice tea :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
What this is nothing new I always had great support from Prevx and now from Webroot keep up the great work Team!

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Two things stand out here:

1) Webroot has the best support team in the business. Period.

2) It took 10 minutes to brew a cup of coffee with a Keurig??? What did you have to do, roast the beans first?
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
It took 10 minutes to brew a cup of coffee with a Keurig??? What did you have to do, roast the beans first?

I grind my beans every morning to put in My-K-Cup while the Keurig is warming up. Plus I'm getting old and not much in a hurry anymore. LOL :D 
Userlevel 7
Badge +62

@ProTruckDriver great post!! All of those awesome Webroot Members are gone now. This must of been before I joined Webroot Forum. So many changes in the past 6 years...

Userlevel 7
Badge +54

That is a great post @ProTruckDriver , It is just before I started on here as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@Ssherjj  @Jasper_The_Rasper it’s a 6+ year old thread!

Userlevel 7

@Ssherjj  @Jasper_The_Rasper it’s a 6+ year old thread!

Yeah the Good Old Days. :relaxed:

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@Ssherjj  @Jasper_The_Rasper it’s a 6+ year old thread!

Yeah the Good Old Days. :relaxed:

nostalgia

a wistful or excessively sentimental yearning for return to or of some past period or irrecoverable condition also : something that evokes nostalgia