Contest

Daily Community Giveaway

• 11 January 2019
  • 23 replies
Daily Community Giveaway
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
We've seen a lot of new faces around here since we relaunched the community. The Webroot Community Team and I are really excited that you’re here and we can’t wait to get to know you better. To kickoff the new community in style, we thought we’d create a fun daily question contest.

Here’s how it’ll work. Each business day, from Jan 14th to Jan 22nd, we’ll post two questions, morning and afternoon. Answer however many questions you like, and you’ll be entered to win one of a handful of great prizes. We know that you’re a busy bunch so don’t worry; each question won’t take you more than a minute to complete. The more times you answer, the better chances you have of winning!

All of this culminates on the 23rd of January when we’ll announce our grand prize winner of a Samsung Galaxy 9!

Click here for the latest daily questions.

23 replies

Badge
Is this contest open to all WebRoot customers around the world?
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Is this contest open to all WebRoot customers around the world?

This is a global contest!
Userlevel 3
Badge
The email I got from Webroot on January 11, says the contest begins January 11th and the grand prize is a Google Pixel 3. The link takes me here and it says the contest begins January 14th and the grand prize is a Samsung Galaxy S9. Which is correct and where do we enter?

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks @the3roots . The contest will begin on Monday. You'll be able to answer the first question then. The grand prize is a Samsung Galaxy phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
All of this culminates on the 23rd of January when we’ll announce our grand prize winner of a Samsung Galaxy 9!

Is it S9 or Note9? Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Is it S9 or Note9? Thank you!

Galaxy S9!
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
The Galaxy S9 is a great phone with some amazing features. I have the S8 and have really liked it, but have been considering an S9. Keeping fingers crossed. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
The Galaxy S9 is a great phone with some amazing features. I have the S8 and have really liked it, but have been considering an S9. Keeping fingers crossed. :-)

We think it's a great giveaway too. Check back in with the community every business day between now and the 22nd and keep answering those questions for your chance to win!
Userlevel 7
The Galaxy S9 is a great phone with some amazing features. I have the S8 and have really liked it, but have been considering an S9. Keeping fingers crossed. :-)
I have my fingers and toes crossed. 👍
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
I have my fingers and toes crossed. 👍

Wait a sec. I can cross toes too? 😆
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
If you haven't yet, be sure to take a look at our last round of questions. Get those answers in!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Thanks again to everyone who participated in our contest! Today, we'll be announcing the lucky winner of our grand prize: Samsung Galaxy S9! Look for the announcement around 5:00 MT.
Userlevel 7
Sounds good Drew. I might have to throw away my little flip phone I use all the time.

Userlevel 7
Badge +48
WOW. We got a lot of responses! We're still pulling everything in and will announce the winner tomorrow morning. Sorry to make you have to wait one more day but it'll be worth it!
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
Sorry to make you have to wait one more day but it'll be worth it!

Well, especially worth it for one very lucky person.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
The winner has been selected and emailed this morning. If that was you, please email us back so we can confirm!
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
I keep looking for that email... 😣

Congrats to whomever won.
Thanks for the fun contest!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Glad you enjoyed it @MajorHavoc !
Userlevel 7

I have my fingers and toes crossed. 👍Wait a sec. I can cross toes too? 😆I keep looking for that email... 😣

Hey @MajorHavoc you didn't get any emails? I did on the first day of the contest. Won a Moscow Mule Mug & Gummy Bears. LOL I crossed my toes first, so I guess I won. ROFL
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
I'm happy to announce that we have our winner!
Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I have my fingers and toes crossed. 👍Wait a sec. I can cross toes too? 😆I keep looking for that email... 😣

Hey @MajorHavoc you didn't get any emails? I did on the first day of the contest. Won a Moscow Mule Mug & Gummy Bears. LOL I crossed my toes first, so I guess I won. ROFL
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
That is odd, I must have hit reply at some point. Sorry about that.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
@MajorHavoc no problem!