Happy 1st Birthday, Webroot Community!

• 1 February 2013
  • 15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 288 replies

It seems just yesterday that I was unveiling the Webroot Community to the world. Since that time, I've been so proud to see how the Community has grown, how the Community TEAM has grown and how we've built so many great relationships with our fans and customers.

On this Saturday, February 2nd, the Webroot Community turns ONE! And what a year it's been!

Thank you to everyone who made our first year such a success! I specifically wanted to call out a few folks that the Community Team wanted to recognize. Call them "mock awards" if you will. :)

• Most Welcoming (most introductions) – ProTruckDriver
  • Best Problem Solver (most accepted solutions) - TripleHelix
  • Most Popular (most kudos) - TripleHelix
  • Community Clown (most laughs for our team) – Tie! cohbraz and pegas
  • Mostly Likely to Be a Security Newscaster (most posts in Security Industry News) - superssjdan

I can't wait to see what year 2 brings!

Until then, we're celebrating - with cake. :)

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +13
It's hard to believe it's been almost a year already.It seems like only yesterday to me that the community was launched.It has indeed been a fantastic year for the community.It truly is a home where all people and opinions are welcome.I am very much looking forward to year 2 for the community as well as continued global growth for the Webroot brand.It is very much an honor and pleasure to be part of something special:D
Userlevel 7
Wow, it really is hard to believe this Forum started 1 year ago. Happy Birthday Webroot Community! 😃
Userlevel 7
I am still a new guy on the block, but I have very much enjoyed my time here.  My only regret is taking so long to show up and join in!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Happy Birthday Webroot Community! I have many new friends and this is a great place to help one and another on a security product that we all can trust and appreciate.

All the best for the years to come!

Daniel

Userlevel 7
Wow, it's already year this great place being full of friendly people was born. The time is running fast. So Happy 1st Birthday Webroot Community :D

I am glad that I earned the Community Clown. I sometimes felt that my posts were too strong and stubborn but I was mistaken. They caused a laugh :D That's another prove that even though this Community is still quite young he is already mature ;) :D.
Userlevel 7
Congratulations on the anniversary!!!

Pegas and myself are available for all weddings, social events, and Arbor Day celebrations.
Userlevel 7
BTW - I do not know what all that is on the cake, but feel free to pack up one of those cupcakes and send it my way!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Pegas and myself are available for all weddings, social events, and Arbor Day celebrations.
lol, just drop me a message but I reject to sing. It's in your interest unless you want to get mad and jump out of windows :D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
lol, just drop me a message but I reject to sing. It's in your interest unless you want to get mad and jump out of windows :D
If I start singing, the audience will get mad and jump out of windows.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
=D
Seeing that ProTruckDriver and TripleHelix were here is why I signed up. You know your security community is legit when they're hanging around.

I'm hoping the Business community picks up. It's not empty or anything, but I definitely await more fellow WSA administrators I can talk to. I just tell my kids that the Kudos are really tight right now, but I'm doing my best for them. :D
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Did you know us from some other site or just here?

Daniel
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Did you know us from some other site or just here?

Daniel
Mug shots on The Smoking Gun?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ah I hope your not a troll? :p

TH

Userlevel 7
Badge +26
wow so many birthdays this week. 🙂
Userlevel 4
Congrats to Webroot!