Happy 3rd birthday Webroot Community!

• 2 February 2015
  • 19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
Today marks the third birthday of the Webroot community!  A big thank you to everyone who has helped this community to thrive and grow since the beginning.  

In the tradition of birthdays everywhere, let's take a look back at the past year and past three years.

In the three years since this community has been active we've had:

• 64, 922 community posts
  • 15,236 different forum discussion topics
  • 20,379 people join the community
  • Had three people reach the Silver VIP level - @ @   @ and our first lady community member reach Bronze @ 

Over the past year we've:

We couldn't have done it without each and every one of you - you make our community the success that it is!  What have been your favorite memories and experiences on the community over the past year?  Share them below!

19 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
WoW time fly's 3 years already! And this is Awesome!! 😃 Thanks @ @ @ @ @ @ @ the Community and Social Teams!

Daniel :D

Userlevel 7
Badge +7
A big thanks is in order for Nic and all who have made this place possible.  I'm sure many more than have participated here have benifited because the ones who do visit pass the information along to others outside of the community.

Thanks again all,
Dave
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi Webooters,

Its been such an awesome year with everyone and I couldn't ask for better friends then what I have here. Reaching the Bronze was a tear jerker for me and I've learned a tremendous amount about Webroot and its so rewarding to be able to help others. It's a blessing to achieved all this in the past year.

Thank you Webroot and friends. I'm here for life! 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +52
Happy   

ebroot Community!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Awesome Forum, Awesome People, Awesome Support, Awesome Program.....
Happy : "Belly Button" day Webroot Forums!
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

It seems just like yesterday when this community was launched.It's been a blast meeting and helping so many great people.It's the people that make it all worth while.
Userlevel 7
Happy 3rd Birthday to The Webroot Community or rather as they say down my way...

And here is to many more years.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
  http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/birthday-smileys/happy-birthday5.gifWebroot community and many more to come. In the 8 months since I've joined I've found a second home, with a great staff and members that I have had the honor and pleasure to know and associate with on this forum.I look forward each day on coming to the forum and contributing what I can and help those if need be. There is nothing better than Webroot Staff, members and this forum.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Wow, 3 years! Some of my favorite memories from these first three years include:

- @ and @ racing for Webroot - see Corey's car and Roy's car, or search for "racing" to see all the posts.

- The interviews that some of our VIPs have done with us. I love getting to know more about the incredible people who make up this community!

- Talking Nic into joining us. :D We really couldn't ask for a better Community Manager! 

- Nic already mentioned it, but it was so great to have @ come visit us at Webroot HQ!

- Just seeing all the amazing interactions between the great people who spend time on the Community. It's so nice to be around people who are truly here to help. You all are fantastic! ❤️

Happy Birthday!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Happy Birthday Webroot, 3 wonderful years already.

You ask what our favorite things are, well that is quite a question actually.

Apart from the great people here who have already been mentioned and the friendships I have gained, my favorite thing just has to be the tremendous community spirit here. It is down to everyone, regulars and those not so regular, everyone plays there part to make this one of the most friendly sites I have been on.
Thank you Webroot for everything you have done and I hope you have many more years to come.

Userlevel 7
Happy Birthday Webroot. Time sure does fly.

http://www.picturesanimations.com/b/birthday/gef07.gif
Userlevel 2
Happy B-Day Community :)
I hope I am around to see many more here celebrated by WebRoot. PeAcE
Userlevel 7

Happy 3rd Birthday to The Webroot Community!!
Many thanks for all Members of the Community - for your passion, commitment, for everything you do and how well you do it - and last but not least - thanks for the fact that you simply are!

Best wishes,

Mike
Userlevel 7
Badge +22
Happy Belated Birthday!!! ❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WEBROOT! AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY.

I can tell you that I already bought Webroot Spysweeper in 2004. Was I one of your first customers?
So this community is still young!!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Wow, you have been with Webroot for a long time 🙂  Webroot as a company goes back to 1997, so there might be a few folks who have been with us longer than you.
Userlevel 3
Happy Birthday, Webroot and many more to come!!!

Userlevel 3
Badge +8
Happy Birthday and many many more...GREAT JOB !!!! Thanks much..................................
Userlevel 1
i was here in the beginning.......you've saved countless desktops, and laptops i've gone through and made my pc learning and growth possible and safe.    cant thank you enough.  May you continue to keep the cloud flying ( best reference i could come up with) for years to come Happy birthday!!!!!.........and i'm here to the end.           thank you.