How To: Change your avatar

• 19 January 2012
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 369 replies
Congratulations!  You got a random avatar when you signed up.  It may be your most favoritest avatar ever, but you might also have an urge to change it.

If you haven't already been there, go ahead and head here to get to your Avatar settings and see if you spot something that tickles your fancy.  The dropdown for "Choose a collection" will give you a handful more if the existing choices displayed don't fit your zen.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Kit! You are already a community MASTER. Thanks for spreading this great tip. 🙂
Userlevel 1
What a cool tip! I wish there were a martini glass avatar, but the sushi roll is a close second. Speaking of which, is it lunchtime yet?
Userlevel 7
http://webroot.i.lithium.com/t5/image/serverpage/avatar-name/sushi/avatar-theme/candy/avatar-collection/food/avatar-display-size/message@ wrote:
What a cool tip! I wish there were a martini glass avatar, but the sushi roll is a close second. Speaking of which, is it lunchtime yet?

Obviously what we must do now is simple:
Petition Cat to Get More Avatars For Us!™

We have over 800 users on the current forum system.  Everybody will get confused about who is who!

In the meantime, I will continue to try to find ways to make or break things. :)  It's my job after all, and if we break something, I'd rather find it before public release.

Kit
http://community.webroot.com/html/assets/webrootLogo.png
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Sign me up for the martini glass avatar :P
@ wrote:

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Adding this great tip to our new "Helpful Tips for Newbies" forum board!
Userlevel 7
Is the Webroot Forum planning in the near future, members downloading there own "personal avatar" from their computer as other forum have? 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, as people participate in the community, they will eventually achieve a rank that earns them the opportunity to do so!  More to come on ranks this week.
Userlevel 7
@CatB wrote:
Yes, as people participate in the community, they will eventually achieve a rank that earns them the opportunity to do so!  More to come on ranks this week.
Thank you. 😃