Jennifer Schulze Recognized by CRN

• 27 September 2021
  • 4 replies
Jennifer Schulze Recognized by CRN
Userlevel 7
Badge +25
  • Sr. Security Analyst & Community Manager
  • 1109 replies

Webroot today announced that CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Jennifer Schulze, Vice President, Partner Marketing to the highly respected 100 People You Don’t Know But Should for 2021!

Schulze joined OpenText earlier this year, charged with leading the company’s channel and field marketing teams on a worldwide basis. Leveraging her more than 20 years of experience at SAP, GE and Epicor, she recruits best-in-class partners and drives partner success through education and lead generation.

This annual list recognizes the unique strengths, vision and achievements of leaders in the IT channel. The 2021 100 People You Don’t Know But Should list acknowledges women from all over the IT channel, including vendors, distributors and solution providers.

These unsung channel heroes helped keep their companies and channel partners on track amid the massive and sudden shift to work from home, accelerated timelines for digital transformation and global supply chain disruptions that kept everyone guessing.

Congratulations Jennifer!

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Best category in an award I have ever heard, “100 People You Don’t Know But Should...”! Congrats

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Congrats Jennifer!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

CONGRATULATION

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Best category in an award I have ever heard, “100 People You Don’t Know But Should...”! Congrats

I know! It’s pretty great and funny enough they’ve been running that list for like 10 years