Looking for Webroot Beta testers

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

116 replies

Userlevel 7
Hello there, 

This thread is for those who would like to be considered to be allowed to use the Beta of WSA Home for bug reporting.  Webroot occasionally allows new Beta testers into the Beta Program for WSA Home, WSA for Mac, and WSA Mobile products, but they do not accept new people all the time.

There is a dedicated private group for those who have been invited into the Webroot Beta program.

As for if Webroot supports the use of WSA and how it handles the Beta software from other software vendors: there is no support.  When Microsoft has had new versions of Windows available for 'Preview" testing, those have been officially NOT supported by Webroot until they are officially released to the general public.

I hope this helps answer your questions
Userlevel 7
Betas threads are usual open is they are just that...Open. In the case of Webroot's beta program it is a Closed beta, i.e., by invitation only.

There in lies the difference.

Baldrick
?

Thank you, sir. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sure thing - I'll PM you a keycode and an invite.
Hi nic,

I am keen to try your products, and do some beta testing!

I do need a key, please advise!

Thanks, and Happy New Year!
Userlevel 4
Daniel, asked me if I would like to help with beta testing , if you have any updates you want me to try just let me know, I have been doing the same type of testing for netgear genie program for Ye for a while now so if I can help with webroot why not, Scott.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Daniel, asked me if I would like to help with beta testing , if you have any updates you want me to try just let me know, I have been doing the same type of testing for netgear genie program for Ye for a while now so if I can help with webroot why not, Scott.
Kwel! @ will let you in the Closed Hidden Beta Group and give you a BETA Keycode!

Daniel

Hi. Was wondering if the beta test program is still available. If so could enroll? THANKS!
sorry for my english
Me too if it all possible?

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sure thing - I'll send you a keycode.
Userlevel 7
Badge +48
Since this thread initially started back in 2014, I wanted to create a new one that you may find here: 

https://community.webroot.com/t5/Announcements/Beta-testers-wanted-2017/td-p/293282

I will be turning off all commenting on this one and all future new Beta tester news for 2017 at least, will take place on the link to the thread above. 

THANKS! 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I sent a Request!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@ wrote:
I sent a Request!

Daniel
Me tooooo!! :D

Userlevel 7
Obviously sign me up please.

Thank you   

:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I get No clikable options!

Hm, that button shouldn't be greyed out.  Let me check and see what is going on.  I'll send you an invite by PM in the meantime.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thanks again nci!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whoops! nic
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome aboard!  I sent you a keycode by PM and I'll invite you to the Beta group.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
Thanks Nic.:D
Userlevel 1
Badge +9
Ok thank you , i will wait then for his respons.
Userlevel 7
Hi subrobhandari

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am sure that Nic will process your request as soon as he can.  In the meantime please be aware that the beta & release channels are aligned so to all intents and purposes there is no beta for the moment but rather as the Decelopment Team are on a contiunual development cycle approach a new beta could pop out at any moment so it is a case of watch this space.

Have a great weekend.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello subhrobhandari and Welcome to the Webroot Community! Nic will let you guys in the Beta Group I assume tomorrow!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks for being willing to be beta testers!  I've PM'd keycodes to everyone who has posted here or requested access to the beta group.  Please let me know if I missed anyone 🙂
Add me.  I can fly, I am a pilot.

I'll be good here, I promise. :p
Userlevel 7
You had better be otherwise you will be TripleHelixed in a jiffy...;)