Looking for Webroot Beta testers

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
We're revamping and expanding our beta tester program, and as such we're looking for more people to join.  If you're interested in helping us test out new builds for bugs and issues, please PM me or request access to the group here.  

Thanks in advance!

This topic has been closed for comments

116 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I sent a Request!

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@ wrote:
I sent a Request!

Daniel
Me tooooo!! :D

Userlevel 7
Obviously sign me up please.

Thank you   

:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You should be in already David - let me know if you can get into the group!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Your link join "here" is broken!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
What do you see when you click on it?  It should take you to the group that displays a message saying that you have to request access.  Is that not what you get?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
I get No clikable options!

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
I get No clikable options!

Hm, that button shouldn't be greyed out.  Let me check and see what is going on.  I'll send you an invite by PM in the meantime.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thanx nic!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
So it's now showing you as a member of the group - are you able to see the discussions now?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thanks again nci!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whoops! nic
Userlevel 5
Badge +7
I would like to be considered for the Beta program.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello Curt and Welcome to the Webroot Community! I first met Curt at Wilders when he was a Global Moderator and he's a great guy! Also to let you know he is the Jedi Master Yoda!

Cheers,

Daniel ;)

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/4eadd039eab8eab134000001-480/yoda.jpg
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Well Hello Curt! Welcome!!:D

Great to have you here on the Community!

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
Thanks Daniel. Good seeing you again.
Userlevel 5
Badge +7
Thank you SSherjj I think I will like it here.
Userlevel 7
Welcome to the Community Curt!  Good to have another of Daniel's WIlders friends here!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Hi Curt, it is great to see you again.
I have known Curt for years as well Daniel, he is certainly one of the good guys.
Userlevel 5
Badge +7
Thanks Jeff.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Welcome aboard!  I sent you a keycode by PM and I'll invite you to the Beta group.

Userlevel 5
Badge +7
Thanks Nic.:D
Userlevel 1
Badge +9
 I hope that i can join the Beta team , i like too test products too make it better for everyone that uses Webroot.

Greats,

rnuis
Userlevel 7
Hi rnuis

I believe that Nic is now off on holiday and will not be back in post until after Christmas...and so may not be able to respond to your reauest until then (unless there is someone administering the Beta Group in his stead?) so please be patient and I am sure that he will reply as soon as he can.

Regards, Baldrick 
Userlevel 1
Badge +9
Ok thank you , i will wait then for his respons.
Userlevel 7
Hi rnuis

Just to let you know I was incorrect about Nic's whereabouts over the Festive Period...it  looks like he will be working so hopefully he will get back to you sooner than I expected, in relation to your request.

My apologies for the misinformation.

Regards, Baldrick