Looking for Webroot Beta testers

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
We're revamping and expanding our beta tester program, and as such we're looking for more people to join.  If you're interested in helping us test out new builds for bugs and issues, please PM me or request access to the group here.  

Thanks in advance!

This topic has been closed for comments

116 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +9
Ok thank you i will wait.
Request sent, been on the original beta testers group since June 2011 (I think). Saw Daniel's post on wilders and came right here.
Userlevel 7
Hi subrobhandari

Welcome to the Community Forums.

I am sure that Nic will process your request as soon as he can.  In the meantime please be aware that the beta & release channels are aligned so to all intents and purposes there is no beta for the moment but rather as the Decelopment Team are on a contiunual development cycle approach a new beta could pop out at any moment so it is a case of watch this space.

Have a great weekend.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hello subhrobhandari and Welcome to the Webroot Community! Nic will let you guys in the Beta Group I assume tomorrow!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Hello!

I'm very interested in being a part of the beta group. Haven't registered on the community boards until now, but have been using Webroot for a couple years and would be delighted to help test out new builds/beta for feedback and bug reporting. Are you still in the process of looking for beta testers?

I have requested to join the group at the provided link in the first post. :D
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
I would be interested in Beta testing WSA... I am presently testing W10
sent a request
Sign me up
Taking note of need of Webroot Beta Testers!
Userlevel 2
Request Sent.
I am currently involved in beta testing for game publishers, just some I have done in the past are Battlefield 3 (Eletronic Arts),  Americas Army PG (Army.gov) Elder Scrolls Online (ZeniMax)
I am familiar with the process of reporting and giving (thorough) feedback and given my disability status I have the time to donate to the cause.
I understand that testing software is not the same thing, but I am willing to listen and am very teachable.PeAcE

Currently running Webroot ISP v 8.0.6.44 (1yr. Subscription)
Microsoft Windows 7 x64 (SP1) (will be upgrading to Windows 10 x64 when its available)
HI. I am new to the community. I would love to help test the Beta for Webroot. I spend a lot of time on the computer, usually surfing the net, shopping for bargains, reading, watching Netflix and, social networking.  I feel much safer since I started using Webroot. It would be an honor to assist this company.
Cate
I am interesting in improving security but I'm not highly tech savvy and am not sure it I am what you are looking for.  What is it to be a beta tester

Robin
Userlevel 5
Badge +1
Please count me in, I am not sure how / where I need to apply. I was on a previous testing program but do not appear to have received any messages or emails about it since. Thanks.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Haven't recieved Beta tester license to date? Is it necessary?
I'd like to give it a try

Tom
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks for being willing to be beta testers!  I've PM'd keycodes to everyone who has posted here or requested access to the beta group.  Please let me know if I missed anyone 🙂
Add me.  I can fly, I am a pilot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Add me.  I can fly, I am a pilot.

Done!  We'll call on you if we need anyone flown anywhere 🙂
I would like to help
Hello! I'm vojta from Wilders and I'm always in a betatest mood. Count me in too.
Thanks!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmhGrJJjI7E

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hello! I'm vojta from Wilders and I'm always in a betatest mood. Count me in too.
Oh no not you! LOL There are no other vendor's or trolls to pick on! Great to have you here! :D

TH ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ok I've added all the new folks!
I'll be good here, I promise. :p
Userlevel 7
You had better be otherwise you will be TripleHelixed in a jiffy...;)