Looking for Webroot Beta testers

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
We're revamping and expanding our beta tester program, and as such we're looking for more people to join.  If you're interested in helping us test out new builds for bugs and issues, please PM me or request access to the group here.  

Thanks in advance!

This topic has been closed for comments

116 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi guys,

Could I have this honor and join the esteemed and the elite Group of  Beta Testers? :D

Cheers,

Mike
Userlevel 7
Hi MIke

I cannot speak for Nic, who is the head honcho re. the beta testing but I am sure that he will respond as soon as he sees your post...and in caase he is too busy helping us out in the Community...I will ping him on your behalf. @ 

Regards, Baldrick 
Long time user and advocate of webroot.  please add me to beta.

Sean
Userlevel 7
Hi Baldrick,

Many thanks for help:D
Let's wait for the response - I guess Nic will tell us something more shortly after weekend.

Cheers,

Mike
I have a current Licence, but would love to be a part of this Beta test!
was a beta tester when joe was still here, also deal with webroot daily on clients systems (have nearing 500+ running it now)  id love to be in the new beta test many will recognize me from over at wilders. im going to try to frequent here more often (spread thin during the day to frequent forums but i will try 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Hi zfactor Nic will let you in the Beta group when he's in tomorrow!

Cheers,

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Ok I've added everyone who has requested a keycode since Friday.
I'll beta please
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Ok I've added everyone who has requested a keycode since Friday.
Many thanks Nic! 😃
Hi
Was wondering if the beta test program is still available. If so could I enroll?

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Hi
Was wondering if the beta test program is still available. If so could I enroll?

Thanks
Yep it is - I'll send you a keycode.
please add me, thanks
Please add me as well. Thanks!
Hi All

I would like to join the beta testing group but there is no link to join when I click the link in the origional post. Can you add me to it?

Kind Regards
Jamie
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sure thing, I'll send you a PM.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
If you are still looking for eager recruits I am eager and looking to be recruited? :D

Userlevel 1
I would happen to guess that I am a day late or a dollar short?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
We're still accepting new people, so I'll PM you a keycode and add you to the group.
Please add me. Thanks.
Badge +3
And me...
Userlevel 6
Badge +22
hello
please count me in
If you're still accepting count me in, I'm annoyed by chrome waiting for webroot filtering extension.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Sure, I'll PM you a keycode.
If you're still accepting count me in.
Regards, Jorge