Show first post

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Is this what we get?

I see it on yours too, is it still only text for you?
Yes still Text!

Yeah I'm waiting for Lithium's support to change something on the backend so we can restore the image. There was a problem with the most recent version going live, so as soon as they get back to us we should be good to go! Sorry about the delay.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Is this what we get?

I see it on yours too, is it still only text for you?
Yes still Text!

Yeah I'm waiting for Lithium's support to change something on the backend so we can restore the image. There was a problem with the most recent version going live, so as soon as they get back to us we should be good to go! Sorry about the delay.
No worries!
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
I'd say WannaCry, Emotet, and Kovter.  

WannaCry had a lot of attention and so did Emotet.  I didn't know much about Kovter until I used Huntress.  
Userlevel 4
Badge +8
I would have to go with EMOTET as well. I really, REALLy dislike the idea of routers being infected! This is very nasty, as most people have very little insight as to what is happening in their routers making it a great hiding spot for malicious activity.

Regarding Router infections - for anyone who might be interested (or may not know about it):
I have recently decided to try Cisco Meraki for 'Cloud Managed' hardware as it provides a lot more insight into what is happening going through the router (Security Appliance), Switches and AP's. This is a great time to try their hardware as they are giving it away for free for just watching a webinar, and you can get an AP, Switch and Security Appliance (with 3 year license) for free (https://meraki.cisco.com/webinars). I specifically mention it here, as I'm very pleased that Meraki makes use of Webroot's BrightCloud's Threat Intellience for Content Filtering (although this is an additional cost for an Advanced Security License). I'd be interested to know whether Webroot is also making use of Cisco Meraki Hardware? The Cloud Management is absolutely amazing!

PS. @, I hope including the above is ok. It's not my intention to promote another product, except for the relevance to this topic. I see Cisco Meraki as a great combination with Webroot. If you feel this is inappropriate, please feel free to remove it.
Badge +2
Yeah, I'm going to say that Trickbot is the worse one, Imagine someone collecting all your data to use for malicious purposes and then blackmailing you and then rubbing acid salt into your wounds by infecting the entire network with ransomware, that would be an IT nightmare.