New Beta group!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

286 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Sure thing I will DM you a EULA survey and once complete I can issue you a beta keycode

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I do not know if this is still active, but I want to be in the next beta or current beta program.

@Jesse.Bassett 

Sure is I will ping you a EULA and then once done can issue a BETA Key

Userlevel 2

I do not know if this is still active, but I want to be in the next beta or current beta program.

@Jesse.Bassett

Sure is I will ping you a EULA and then once done can issue a BETA Key

I will wait for your DM. Thanks!

Userlevel 5

I’ve been a Beta user for a while.  I have a question about your Beta methodology. When a Beta user has issues do you handle those through your normal support means and notice the user is a Beta user via key/software version?  That is, I have posted issues on the boards here at times, but I’ve never been given instructions (or at least I’ve never seen) on how to be a ‘beta’ user.  Thus, I’ve also used the normal helpdesk process. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I’ve been a Beta user for a while.  I have a question about your Beta methodology. When a Beta user has issues do you handle those through your normal support means and notice the user is a Beta user via key/software version?  That is, I have posted issues on the boards here at times, but I’ve never been given instructions (or at least I’ve never seen) on how to be a ‘beta’ user.  Thus, I’ve also used the normal helpdesk process. 

No, do you have access to the Beta Group? WSA for Home - Beta if so you post any issues you may have or see if your not in the Beta Group then we will need to ask Admin to let you in! @BradW  @TylerM 

EDIT: I see that you have access to the Home Beta Group!

Thanks!

Userlevel 2

I would like to rejoin the beta tester group. I use MacOS 12.3  and Windows 11.

Userlevel 7

@Jesse.Bassett What’s this? Which one is it?

I would like to rejoin the beta tester group. I use MacOS 12.3  and Windows 11.

https://community.webroot.com/tech-talk-7/microsoft-to-end-windows-10-support-on-october-14th-2025-347685?postid=381484#post381484

Userlevel 5

"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home."  Ken Olsen, Digital Equipment Corp. 

Userlevel 2

@ProTruckDriver ,

When I said I would not upgrade to windows11 I meant it. I use windows 11 only in my virtual machine through Parallels in my macOS. That is what I meant when I made that comment. Sorry I did not explain myself. I was not aware that I needed to clarify it.

Userlevel 5

I’ve only upgraded one of my PCs to Windows 11.   I’m not impressed.   I have an M1 Mac Mini.  I don’t recall the OS level at the moment.  I let it stay current. 

Userlevel 7

@ProTruckDriver ,

When I said I would not upgrade to windows11 I meant it. I use windows 11 only in my virtual machine through Parallels in my macOS. That is what I meant when I made that comment. Sorry I did not explain myself. I was not aware that I needed to clarify it.

Thank you @Jesse.Bassett No need to clarify it, I was just wondering if it was a Typo in the post. 😀

Another thing is that if you are a beta tester already your license will renew automatically around to 90 day mark. If it doesn’t give us a shout.