This topic has been closed for comments

286 replies

Badge
Add me into Win10 and Mac
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
I would like to re-join the Windows Home beta group
Badge
Hi. I've come to be a great fan and supporter of webroot for some time and i was pleasantly surprised to find this opportunity to beta test the Home User Beta Program. I would like to join the beta group if it's possible. thanks.
Badge +3
I would like to be part of the Beta Group as well.
Userlevel 1
Badge +9
Hello Webroot,

I would love too be a Beta tester for Webroot because i love too test security products and make it better for everyone.
I hope i can joy the beta team.

Greats,

rnuis
Userlevel 1
Badge
Looking to rejoin the windows Beta program, thanks for all the work you guys do!
Userlevel 1
Badge +7
I would like to rejoin the Beta Group! Thanks
Badge +3
I look forward to becoming part of the Beta Community. I've been a victim of "cyber-jacking", hackers, scammers, and fraud artist. Dealing with these issues has been a nightmare. I have acquired a great deal knowledge about internet security. Thank you. Patrick
I would like to be in as well please.
Thank you.
Userlevel 1
I would like the option of testing your Beta builds. Please advise on the steps necessary to "enroll". Thank you.
Userlevel 1
Bobbys New Member, I would be interested in joining the Beta Group. Please forward instructions.
Badge +1
Hello. Wondering if I can get access to the beta please?
I would like to request access to the Webroot Beta group for Android version 5.5.5
I have a Samsung S7 using the 5.5.4 version which is currently having issues with high CPU, overheating, and device incompatibility.
Thanks
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
Please provide instrutions on joining the Beta group for Android. Thanks.
Badge +5
Beta Access please....
Please grant me access
Userlevel 4
Badge +3
I would like to rejoin the Beta Group! Thank you

Bluewill
Please allow me to access BETA
I would like to have beta access.
Userlevel 5
Badge +16
Hi All

would it be possible to add yours truly to the beta?

Should add never did a beta before.
Badge +1

Hello Webroot Community!

Today we are excited to introduce the new Home User Beta Group. We have consolidated all of the various products we offer into one group. This will make it easier for our Product Managers to engage wherever needed. Our goal is to simplify the Beta experience and while doing this, we decided that it's best to reset the keycodes from the old Beta group. This way, we'll be able to offer access to those active and engaged members.

All you need to do is either respond to this post requesting Beta access, or reach out to Drew or myself. Once we're notified that you're interested in participating, we'll send you the next steps to get you started including a EULA agreement. Please allow one business day for this to take place.

So, if you wish to join the Beta group, please request access in the comments below and we will get you set up. We look forward to seeing you there!

I would like to join your Beta Group!
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
I'd like to join the Home Beta, please.
Please include me!
I would like to be in the beta as well
Userlevel 1
Can you please sign me up to beta program