New Beta group!

Show first post
This topic has been closed for comments

286 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

This version is not compatible witch current os Catalina 10.15.1!

Badge +1
Just ran into this topic, could you add me to the beta testers group?
Badge +2
I'd like in to the beta. I was in the old forum for business so if possible id like access to the new forum.
Badge
Requesting access as well, I was part of the old beta testing group and would love to join back if possible 🙂
Thanks!
Badge
I would like to join and have filled out the survey form. Thanks!
Userlevel 5
Badge +23
I should like to join please 😁
Userlevel 5

"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home."  Ken Olsen, Digital Equipment Corp. 

Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Just filled in the survey, looking forward to taking part in the Beta group (assuming I am chosen to join). Many thanks to all at Webroot,😀
Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Would like to continue being beta user.
Badge
Hello is it to late to join? Survey is done.
Userlevel 7

Yes we are all in a Deep Freeze as well and some relief for us coming tomorrow afternoon and rain on Monday!Yeah, you all out east are getting what we just got. They're calling for 50 on Monday. It was -31 yesterday morning, so an 80 degree swing in 4 days.

And Climate Change is just a hoax...

Yeah, right.

@BurnDaddy

No it is not a hoax...It is and has always been changing for eons, and will continue to change long after humanity has gone the way of the Dodo. It is the politics of "climate change" that annoys me, in particular. I can't the Pelosi's of this world.... there I said it. 😉
Badge
hello

can I join the beta group? I filled out the survey.

thanks.
Userlevel 7

@ProTruckDriver ,

When I said I would not upgrade to windows11 I meant it. I use windows 11 only in my virtual machine through Parallels in my macOS. That is what I meant when I made that comment. Sorry I did not explain myself. I was not aware that I needed to clarify it.

Thank you @Jesse.Bassett No need to clarify it, I was just wondering if it was a Typo in the post. 😀

Another thing is that if you are a beta tester already your license will renew automatically around to 90 day mark. If it doesn’t give us a shout. 

Badge
Please allow me in!

Thanks,
Badge
beta download?
Badge
I would like to have access to the Home User Beta as well for Business Beta.

Thank you.
Badge
Please add me in,

thanks.
Userlevel 3
Badge +6
Requesting access as well, I was part of the old beta testing group and would love to join back if possible. Home User Beta as well for Business Beta.

Thanks,
Userlevel 7
Badge +15
it says I have already completed the survey.
Userlevel 3
Badge +6
I'd like to continue being an Android beta tester
Badge
@LLiddell I took the survey but haven't received a PM with instructions yet. Do I need to do something else?
Badge
I would like to be part of your Beta group. Please grant me access.

Thank you.
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
I would like to join the beta group (Win, Android and VPN)
Badge +1
Hope to join the beta team again
Thanks!
Badge

Hello Webroot Community!

Today we are excited to introduce the new Home User Beta Group. We have consolidated all of the various products we offer into one group. This will make it easier for our Product Managers to engage wherever needed. Our goal is to simplify the Beta experience and while doing this, we decided that it's best to reset the keycodes from the old Beta group. This way, we'll be able to offer access to those active and engaged members.

All you need to do is either respond to this post requesting Beta access, or reach out to Drew or myself. Once we're notified that you're interested in participating, we'll send you the next steps to get you started including a EULA agreement. Please allow one business day for this to take place.

So, if you wish to join the Beta group, please request access in the comments below and we will get you set up. We look forward to seeing you there!

I would like beta access.