New Beta group!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hello Webroot Community!

Webroot is always looking to improve, test, and refine our products. As such, we need your help testing our products and programs to make sure they're ready to go. We here at Webroot have the beta group open to bring on more individuals to our beta team and hear your feedback.

If you wish to join the beta group, fill out the survey here and we'll get you added in. We look forward to seeing you there!

This topic has been closed for comments

286 replies

Badge
Me too! Thanks
Badge
I would like to continue as a Beta Group member.
Thanks.
Userlevel 3
Badge +3
As far as I know I used to have Beta access but it looks like with the forum changes I have lost that? I'd like to be readded if possible.
Badge +1
Please allow me back into the Beta
I would like to participate, as well.

Thank you.
Badge +3
I'm already beta tester, please join me.
I have 2 bugs for report.
Badge
Me too, please (I think). I might run when I see the EULA..
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
I'm already beta tester, please join me.
I have 2 bugs for report.

Well the Beta is the same as the Current Release v9.0.24.37 at this time so your best bet to report any bugs is to Submit a Support Ticket and let them know! Release notes: https://community.webroot.com/home-product-releases-27/product-update-pc-agent-version-9-0-24-37-334542

Thanks,
Badge
I would like to also join the Beta.

Regards.
Userlevel 7
After a convoluted mish mash of rentry to the Webroot Community, I have managed to land here.

Only to find that I have to 'ask' to be deigned acceptable to be part of the Beta group once more.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
After a convoluted mish mash of rentry to the Webroot Community, I have managed to land here.

Only to find that I have to 'ask' to be deigned acceptable to be part of the Beta group once more.

That's correct! Are you asking to join or stating your opinion?
Userlevel 7

That's correct! Are you asking to join or stating your opinion?

Obviously, both... 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Welcome aboard Tarnak! ROFLMHO
Userlevel 7
Welcome aboard Tarnak! ROFLMHO

@Ssherjj

Hi Sherry,

Out with the new, and back to the old... with the password that is! ;)

Now, my Opera browser is happy again, since it had the old one [password] locked in.

So, now that I am not locked out from the community, after having to go through this PW reset, I can say it is back to normal by my reckoning at last. But, what a farce! ;)

P.S. I still can't see myself as an 'active member' when logged in though. I see you, and others, but not me. I must be doing something wrong, because it only shows a maximum of 5 members being logged in at any one time.

Userlevel 7
@bjm_

Thank you. 🙂
Userlevel 7
...proof that it is hard to make a comment here:

So, now I am finally showing up as an 'active user'. I don't know why it didn't until, this moment.

I have made/composed all my comments in note pad and then transferred them to the comments box that shows when one wants to post a comment. It is unstable in my browser, and disappears all the time with the change to forum 'new look' format. Damn annoying!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Only showing 5 at a time is how this platform displays users. There is no list available externally that shows all users as Lithium did.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Well that's a bummer Lara, but it is what it is. Thanks for letting us know.
Userlevel 7
@Ssherjj

Webroot like to play mind games on it's members, methinks. 🙂 - "Mind Games-John Lennon(OFFICIAL VIDEO)" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6G2s6LNQQY
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi @Tarnak,

You got to like those Mind Games eh? Memorable song from Lennon. 🤔😅😳
Userlevel 7
@Ssherjj

Sherry, I am the 'mind games' maestro! 😆 - "George Harrison - My Sweet Lord - Lyrics" - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qJTJNfzvr8
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
You certainly are Sir Tarnak! https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_games

AND we are off Topic. LOL🤣
Userlevel 5
Badge +7
Hi Sherry,

I too would like to continue being a beta group member.

Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Sounds great @pierrequiroule!☺️