New Beta group!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hello Webroot Community!

Webroot is always looking to improve, test, and refine our products. As such, we need your help testing our products and programs to make sure they're ready to go. We here at Webroot have the beta group open to bring on more individuals to our beta team and hear your feedback.

If you wish to join the beta group, fill out the survey here and we'll get you added in. We look forward to seeing you there!

This topic has been closed for comments

286 replies

Userlevel 7
@pierrequiroule did you receive your new beta key by PM from Lara? If you didn't, that's probably why you don't see the Beta Forum on the dropdown. You need to be a member (New Keycode) of that forum to see it. I see that you requested a new keycode. Maybe Lara didn't process it yet. If you don't see the beta forum this weekend I would send @LLiddell a PM Monday when she is in the office.

HTH,
Dave.
Userlevel 4
Badge +14
Requesting access pls. An key code
Userlevel 7
Just re-iterate that for Internet Security & Complete users who have data stored in the Webroot Cloud related to either (i) Password Manager and/or (ii) Backup & Sync, that data is keyed, for access, on amongst other things, the keycode that was active when it was stored. And therefore with a change of keycode I expect that one will not be able to access that stored data until it has been transferred from the current beta keycode to the new one.

In the past this is something that Support could be requested to do once the new keycode had been activated (within a 30 day grace period before the data was removed).

I have raised a question with the Community Management Team as to whether this transfer will be done 'automatically', i.e., with no need to contact Support or if we will need to do that ASAP after activating the new Beta keycode. The response is being checked and hopefully I will receive an update shortly which I will be happy to share here, etc.

Apologies if this has been covered before...but I believe that it is a key point in relation to the swap over of keycodes for Internet Security & Complete users.

Regards, Baldrick
Userlevel 5
Badge +7
@pierrequiroule did you receive your new beta key by PM from Lara? If you didn't, that's probably why you don't see the Beta Forum on the dropdown. You need to be a member (New Keycode) of that forum to see it. I see that you requested a new keycode. Maybe Lara didn't process it yet. If you don't see the beta forum this weekend I would send @LLiddell a PM Monday when she is in the office.

HTH,
Dave.

@ProTruckDriver You put your finger on the problem. I am still running WSA with my old beta key (and haven't yet received my new keycode). Honestly, I didn't expect that not having updated my beta key would limit my access to the beta forum!

Thanks for clarifying the situation.

Regards
Badge +1
Just ran into this topic, could you add me to the beta testers group?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Pierrequiroule, I work through the new Beta responses here every 1-2 days, and when I do that, I'll give you access to the Beta group. I haven't added yours quite yet, so keep an eye out for a message from myself with more info.
Badge +2
I'd like in to the beta. I was in the old forum for business so if possible id like access to the new forum.
Badge
Requesting access as well, I was part of the old beta testing group and would love to join back if possible 🙂
Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
I'd like in to the beta. I was in the old forum for business so if possible id like access to the new forum.
Are you wanting access to the Home User Beta as well or only for Business?
Userlevel 4
Badge +9
Would like to continue being beta user.
Userlevel 7

Yes we are all in a Deep Freeze as well and some relief for us coming tomorrow afternoon and rain on Monday!Yeah, you all out east are getting what we just got. They're calling for 50 on Monday. It was -31 yesterday morning, so an 80 degree swing in 4 days.

And Climate Change is just a hoax...

Yeah, right.

@BurnDaddy

No it is not a hoax...It is and has always been changing for eons, and will continue to change long after humanity has gone the way of the Dodo. It is the politics of "climate change" that annoys me, in particular. I can't the Pelosi's of this world.... there I said it. 😉
Userlevel 4
Badge +1
Can I Join please?
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Let me in agian to Mac Beta group please.
Hello! I Would like to continue being a beta group member. thanks
Badge
Please allow me in!

Thanks,
Userlevel 6
Badge +21
requesting access to new beta group. was part of previous one on home and android products.
Userlevel 6
Badge +21
Also with my access request minutes ago, don't know whether a new key code applies for me but my beta code I received on 6/2017 from JP from that summer's reorg of the PC beta forum.

patrick
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
Also with my access request minutes ago, don't know whether a new key code applies for me but my beta code I received on 6/2017 from JP from that summer's reorg of the PC beta forum.

patrick

There are new Beta Keycodes that @LLiddell will send you and she will let you in the new Home Beta Forum which covers all Home product's, PC, Mac, Android and iOS but at this time keep using your old Beta Keycode till she tells us more! After that they will disable all older Beta Keycodes as we would like to get members to make comments and suggestions on the current and future Beta Releases. 😉

Thanks,
Badge
I would like to have access to the Home User Beta as well for Business Beta.

Thank you.
Badge
Please add me in,

thanks.
Userlevel 3
Badge +6
Requesting access as well, I was part of the old beta testing group and would love to join back if possible. Home User Beta as well for Business Beta.

Thanks,
Userlevel 3
Badge +6
I'd like to continue being an Android beta tester
Badge
I would like to be part of your Beta group. Please grant me access.

Thank you.
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
I would like to join the beta group (Win, Android and VPN)
Badge +1
Hope to join the beta team again
Thanks!
Badge +2
I'm in for the Beta - but warn me if any particular build is risky - this is my production machine. Thanks!

Aaron