New Beta group!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hello Webroot Community!

Webroot is always looking to improve, test, and refine our products. As such, we need your help testing our products and programs to make sure they're ready to go. We here at Webroot have the beta group open to bring on more individuals to our beta team and hear your feedback.

If you wish to join the beta group, fill out the survey here and we'll get you added in. We look forward to seeing you there!

This topic has been closed for comments

286 replies

Badge
Let me in. I would like to test the newest features on my device 😎
Badge
Would like to be part of this Beta Group.
Badge
Currently experiencing battery drain on Samsung Note 8, I'm an IT consultant, coming from an ITSP with Webroot customers, I was using the family pack before my former company started reselling Webroot. Quite a bit of experience here from both a user perspective and an MSP perspective.

Larry
Badge
Please add me as well
Userlevel 2
Badge +3
I'd also like to be considered for the Beta group please.
Badge
As a long time Beta user, I would like to be added back in to the group
Badge +3
Sign me up for Beta if you're still taking registrations. Thanks!
Badge
Requesting access, thanks.
Badge
Could you please grant access as well
Userlevel 4
Badge +16
Please allow me into the Mobile BETA group. Thank you.
Badge

Hello Webroot Community!

Today we are excited to introduce the new Home User Beta Group. We have consolidated all of the various products we offer into one group. This will make it easier for our Product Managers to engage wherever needed. Our goal is to simplify the Beta experience and while doing this, we decided that it's best to reset the keycodes from the old Beta group. This way, we'll be able to offer access to those active and engaged members.

All you need to do is either respond to this post requesting Beta access, or reach out to Drew or myself. Once we're notified that you're interested in participating, we'll send you the next steps to get you started including a EULA agreement. Please allow one business day for this to take place.

So, if you wish to join the Beta group, please request access in the comments below and we will get you set up. We look forward to seeing you there!

I would like beta access.
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hello,

Can I please receive access to the beta group? I was previously in the Android and PC groups.

Brandin.
Badge +2
Please add me to all the beta groups, I was in one already before. Thanks so much!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Please add me to all the beta groups, I was in one already before. Thanks so much!
I sent you your beta keycode awhile back and you currently have access to the beta section. Let me know if you still need help.
Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Please add me to all the beta groups, I was in one already before. Thanks so much!I sent you your beta keycode awhile back and you currently have access to the beta section. Let me know if you still need help.

Right! https://community.webroot.com/news-announcements-3/new-beta-group-336757/index4.html#post340366
Badge
Hi I'm new to this forum but I have beta tested Webroot years ago so can I get in the new beta group.

-Jugger
Badge
Hello can I be added to the beta group please.
Badge
I would like to join and have filled out the survey form. Thanks!
Userlevel 1
Badge +1
Just filled in the survey, looking forward to taking part in the Beta group (assuming I am chosen to join). Many thanks to all at Webroot,😀
Badge
hello

can I join the beta group? I filled out the survey.

thanks.
Badge
beta download?
Userlevel 7
Badge +63
beta download?
You will get it once your accepted into the Beta Group. Did you fill out the survey? https://community.webroot.com/news-announcements-3/new-beta-group-336757
Userlevel 7
Badge +15

Hello Webroot Community!

Webroot is always looking to improve, test, and refine our products. As such, we need your help testing our products and programs to make sure they're ready to go. We here at Webroot have the beta group open to bring on more individuals to our beta team and hear your feedback.

If you wish to join the beta group, fill out the survey here and we'll get you added in. We look forward to seeing you there!

Badge
yes I completed the survey
Userlevel 7
Badge +15
it says I have already completed the survey.