New Beta group!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hello Webroot Community!

Webroot is always looking to improve, test, and refine our products. As such, we need your help testing our products and programs to make sure they're ready to go. We here at Webroot have the beta group open to bring on more individuals to our beta team and hear your feedback.

If you wish to join the beta group, fill out the survey here and we'll get you added in. We look forward to seeing you there!

This topic has been closed for comments

286 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Yeah exactly as Alienmoon touched on. In this case we actually ran out of beta keycodes so we're generating new ones for you guys. Once that is done (hopefully in the next hour or so) I will work through the remaining requests. Currently about 60 behind so if not today it will be sent tomorrow.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
For those of you that get added into the beta group, be sure to take the UI feedback survey as we're closing it and pulling results tomorrow afternoon. If you have been granted access, this thread can be found here.

To those of you that haven't been admitted yet, keep an eye out for a PM from myself here soon. Sorry for the delay!
Userlevel 2
Badge +1
I filled out the survey when it first came out, not sure if I made it back into the group or not so am posting here just in case.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
I sent you your keycode in a private message 12 minutes ago. Everyone that filled out the EULA should have a PM from me with their keycode now.
Badge
Hi, I updated my EULA today. Will I receive a code via another e-mail? Thank you!
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
You'll receive a PM (private message) from me when I work through them later today.
Badge +1
I really want to join and help. I love webroot please let me join in. if possible thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
You've already been added to the group. Check your private messages, as I sent you a keycode awhile back.
Userlevel 5
Badge +23
Where does one download the beta? I'm way out of touch.
Badge
Just sent a request to join the beta group. Thank you in advance 🙂
Userlevel 7
See THIS POST

HTH,
Dave
Userlevel 7
Badge +36

There's instructions in the beta subforum.
Userlevel 7
This is the THIRD time that I have filled in the form in the appropriate place but still NO beta key has been provided. Please check up on what is wrong at the Webroot end of things.

Thank you most kindly.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36

I sent it to you 6 months ago, might want to check your private messages.
Userlevel 7
Have done...and nothing as far as I can see...would you be able to resend? Thanks.
Badge
Please add me as well. I have the Beta MacOS catalina installed and this OS and Webroot are not getting along at all. Maybe the new Webroot Beta will communicate better?
Badge +1
Filled out survey the other day and heard nothing, should I redo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Sorry about that, check your private messages.
Badge +1
App says need to reactivate so get email w link, use the Beta key but doesn't work?
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Click the gear icon next to where it says "My Account". From there you should be able to apply the beta keycode.
Badge +1
Did apply the beta activation code yesterday and worked opening all in app and that is what using to reactivate but doesn't work. This reactivate just came up this AM
Badge
Hi,

I would also like to request access to the Beta version please.

Regards,
Gary
Badge

I just apply for beta testing

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Beta? Yes please, better beta than nada?

Badge

Please may I apply for the beta too?  Thanks!