New Beta group!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hello Webroot Community!

Webroot is always looking to improve, test, and refine our products. As such, we need your help testing our products and programs to make sure they're ready to go. We here at Webroot have the beta group open to bring on more individuals to our beta team and hear your feedback.

If you wish to join the beta group, fill out the survey here and we'll get you added in. We look forward to seeing you there!

This topic has been closed for comments

286 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

I was assigned the beta with part of my email with the wrong spelling … so no matter what I do … nothing will work!

When is the real working WR going to be released!?!

Badge

The link

https://community.webroot.com/wsa-for-home-beta-73/getting-started-mac-336834

Takes us to the post and download link that is now 9 months old!!!!!!

Many people have already found this link and tried it, but it is not working.

Not compatible with OS X Catalina. 

Is there a downloadable beta version of Webroot Secure Anywhere for the Mac (OS X Catalina)???

Badge

I am interested in testing the beta version of webroot for my iMac on Catalina. Let  me know when i can download the software, thanks!

Dave

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

I was assigned the beta with part of my email with the wrong spelling … so no matter what I do … nothing will work!

When is the real working WR going to be released!?!

Hi seahorse,

Maybe I can get @freydrew to correct your email for you? @freydrew this sounds like it is the back ends fault with assigning the wrong email for his Beta?

Badge

I have a MacBook Air w/ the most current macOS Catalina which didn’t/ doesn’t work with Webroot. Does the Beta version work w/ Catalina? If so, when can I get the Beta version?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Maybe I can get @freydrew to correct your email for you?@freydrew this sounds like it is the back ends fault with assigning the wrong email for his Beta?

Ssherjj … that is all I have been trying to do for 14 days/two weeks and I feel like a darn starving person being fed one quarter size mortal at a time every three to four days … I would really like to just get the darn complete steak dinner and eat in piece ...PLEASE!

ANYTHING you or anyone here can do to just get me what I COMPLETELY need would be EXTREMELY and HIGHLY APPRECIATED!!!

Thank you!

Badge

6a6be5a4-563b-49c2-9466-5b12982d878b.png

Hello Webroot Community!

Webroot is always looking to improve, test, and refine our products. As such, we need your help testing our products and programs to make sure they're ready to go. We here at Webroot have the beta group open to bring on more individuals to our beta team and hear your feedback.

If you wish to join the beta group, fill out the survey here and we'll get you added in. We look forward to seeing you there!

I’d like to help.

Badge

Want to join the beta program for home and mobile (android)

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Please allow me in ref community forum

I would like to join beta test group.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Please allow me in. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@freydrew  and @khumphrey  can you help some of these get a Beta keycode and allow them in the Beta Group!

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@TripleHelix ,

I went through and approved all pending applications to the group in the past two days :)

Please keep in mind - If you want to join the group, you need to fill out this survey first: https://wbrt.io/BetaEULA

And then, you need to go to this group and hit “request to join”: https://community.webroot.com/groups/webroot-android-mobile-beta-133

Userlevel 6
Badge +21

Please allow me in 

Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Hey @stevecosta , I just sent you a note so you should be set. 

Thanks! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hey @stevecosta , I just sent you a note so you should be set. 

Thanks! 

Thanks Drew!

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

Hello! is this for Windows beta only or is there one for Mac? ;-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @Mac49 

They had Webroot Beta’s in the past but since Catalina and now Big Sur there hasn’t been any new Beta’s via this group and have gone straight out to the Public.

Maybe @freydrew  and or @khumphrey  can give us more info.

Thanks,

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

@MacDaddy385 

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

Hey everyone,

Just as an FYI, there was a new windows beta release info drop you can find here: 

Regarding a Mac Beta, the best source of info would be @PVaddi - I’ve reached out to her to take a look at this thread.

Userlevel 7
Badge +26

Hello Everyone, 

We have a MAC Beta scheduled for next week . I will post version and release details when we get closer. 

Thanks

Pawani

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Is there a new Mac beta version yet? If so, where?

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Is there a new Mac beta version yet? If so, where?

Hello @ageekinthecity can you see the Beta Group here? https://community.webroot.com/wsa-for-home-beta-73/wsa-mac-beta-version-update-9-1-5-87-346439

Userlevel 2

I do not know if this is still active, but I want to be in the next beta or current beta program.

Userlevel 3

I would like to participate in Home Beta