New Beta group!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hello Webroot Community!

Webroot is always looking to improve, test, and refine our products. As such, we need your help testing our products and programs to make sure they're ready to go. We here at Webroot have the beta group open to bring on more individuals to our beta team and hear your feedback.

If you wish to join the beta group, fill out the survey here and we'll get you added in. We look forward to seeing you there!

This topic has been closed for comments

286 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Sure thing I will DM you a EULA survey and once complete I can issue you a beta keycode

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

I do not know if this is still active, but I want to be in the next beta or current beta program.

@Jesse.Bassett 

Sure is I will ping you a EULA and then once done can issue a BETA Key

Userlevel 2

I do not know if this is still active, but I want to be in the next beta or current beta program.

@Jesse.Bassett

Sure is I will ping you a EULA and then once done can issue a BETA Key

I will wait for your DM. Thanks!

Userlevel 5

I’ve been a Beta user for a while.  I have a question about your Beta methodology. When a Beta user has issues do you handle those through your normal support means and notice the user is a Beta user via key/software version?  That is, I have posted issues on the boards here at times, but I’ve never been given instructions (or at least I’ve never seen) on how to be a ‘beta’ user.  Thus, I’ve also used the normal helpdesk process. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

I’ve been a Beta user for a while.  I have a question about your Beta methodology. When a Beta user has issues do you handle those through your normal support means and notice the user is a Beta user via key/software version?  That is, I have posted issues on the boards here at times, but I’ve never been given instructions (or at least I’ve never seen) on how to be a ‘beta’ user.  Thus, I’ve also used the normal helpdesk process. 

No, do you have access to the Beta Group? WSA for Home - Beta if so you post any issues you may have or see if your not in the Beta Group then we will need to ask Admin to let you in! @BradW  @TylerM 

EDIT: I see that you have access to the Home Beta Group!

Thanks!

Userlevel 2

I would like to rejoin the beta tester group. I use MacOS 12.3  and Windows 11.

Userlevel 7

@Jesse.Bassett What’s this? Which one is it?

I would like to rejoin the beta tester group. I use MacOS 12.3  and Windows 11.

https://community.webroot.com/tech-talk-7/microsoft-to-end-windows-10-support-on-october-14th-2025-347685?postid=381484#post381484

Userlevel 5

"There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home."  Ken Olsen, Digital Equipment Corp. 

Userlevel 2

@ProTruckDriver ,

When I said I would not upgrade to windows11 I meant it. I use windows 11 only in my virtual machine through Parallels in my macOS. That is what I meant when I made that comment. Sorry I did not explain myself. I was not aware that I needed to clarify it.

Userlevel 5

I’ve only upgraded one of my PCs to Windows 11.   I’m not impressed.   I have an M1 Mac Mini.  I don’t recall the OS level at the moment.  I let it stay current. 

Userlevel 7

@ProTruckDriver ,

When I said I would not upgrade to windows11 I meant it. I use windows 11 only in my virtual machine through Parallels in my macOS. That is what I meant when I made that comment. Sorry I did not explain myself. I was not aware that I needed to clarify it.

Thank you @Jesse.Bassett No need to clarify it, I was just wondering if it was a Typo in the post. 😀

Another thing is that if you are a beta tester already your license will renew automatically around to 90 day mark. If it doesn’t give us a shout.