New VIP Rewards!

Show first post

204 replies

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Czech lagers are recommended to be served with temperature ranging between 42,8°F - 46,4°F (6°C - 8°C).
Exactly! 42.8 is perfect, but if you get it down to 42.7, ruined!
Ruined, I say!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Us Canadians like Sub Zero beer. The colder the better. ;)

Daniel In The Lions Den
Userlevel 7
Yeah, but up there in Canada it's so cold, you have to use a refrigerator to keep your food from freezing!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Actually Hoegaarden is my favorite when I can find it, in the bottle is not the same as on tap! 😉
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Actually Hoegaarden is my favorite when I can find it, in the bottle is not the same as on tap! ;)
Isn't Hoegaarden what happens when a prostitute plants vegetables?

😃
Userlevel 7
I finally have filled my glass with my favorite hard cider.  Thank you again, I love it!

😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Cool can't wait to get mine maybe customs will keep it if comes full. :D

Daniel
Userlevel 7
@DavidP
Wow that looks great. I want it, I want it! An empty one of course.:D
Userlevel 7
@TH
LOL.:D
Userlevel 7
Thanks David for the snap. The glass looks great. I wonder whether the label Webroot will save me from nasty malwares which cause a next morning headache after heavy drinking. :D
Userlevel 7
@pegas
Kindly open a support ticket. Roy, Mike and the team will remove the malware. Don't worry. You'll not get any more headaches. Continue heavy drinking.
Userlevel 7
😃 OK it could be read as follows:

Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 2013 - The complete online security choice of computer experts to protect your computers, mobile devices and files including a special protection against hangovers *.

* The protection works only if the Webroot pint glass is used for drinking. Available only as a VIP reward.

😃
Userlevel 7
I find a meatball sub is the perfect cure for a hangover 😃
Userlevel 7
Sleep and effervescent tablets work usually for me. I write "usually" intentionally because sometimes even those measures are not enough and only time cures it. :D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
😃 OK it could be read as follows:

Webroot SecureAnywhere Complete 2013 - The complete online security choice of computer experts to protect your computers, mobile devices and files including a special protection against hangovers *.

* The protection works only if the Webroot pint glass is used for drinking. Available only as a VIP reward.

:D
LOL Petr.:D
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
As a "Frequent Voice" how does one take advantage of the Family and Freinds Discount?
Userlevel 7
acooldozen,

Normally Anna (Akim) sends a PM regarding the VIP rewards when you reach a new milepost. If the PM you got when you reached Frequent Voice didn't have the discount code, just send her a PM.
Userlevel 7
Badge +36
Thank You!
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Thanks to a suggestion from DavidP, we have added one more moderator ability to the rewards structure. Bronze VIPs and above will now be able to edit inappropriate material from other posts, especially spam links, to help us keep the Community spam-free. Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Thanks to a suggestion from DavidP, we have added one more moderator ability to the rewards structure. Bronze VIPs and above will now be able to edit inappropriate material from other posts, especially spam links, to help us keep the Community spam-free. Please let me know if you have any questions or feedback.

Thanks!
Look Ma, they liked my suggestion!!  :D

Sorry, I had to say it.  I am just quite tickled that it ended up being an accepted idea  :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@DavidP wrote:
Look Ma, they liked my suggestion!!  :D

Sorry, I had to say it.  I am just quite tickled that it ended up being an accepted idea  :)

Kids what to do with them. 😃
Userlevel 4
Hey I moved up a notch to a Frequent Voice!! Thanks so much and look forward to climbing higher. Looking forward to the sticker also. Awesome!!!!
Userlevel 7
Webroot Team: I thought I would like the shirt.. I was wrong.  I LOVE IT!  The pictures simply do not do it justice.  Thank you very much!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@DavidP wrote:
Webroot Team: I thought I would like the shirt.. I was wrong.  I LOVE IT!  The pictures simply do not do it justice.  Thank you very much!
It is nice eh I'm going wear it Friday when I go to the MS MVP Open Day! ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 2
Those rewards look good, especially the pen with the light on the end...  I have a couple of those, obtained at a computer fair, held weekly at the National Motorcycle Museum, near the NEC - Birmingham...  They are: the Bee's Knees...

Robinski...