New VIP Rewards!

Show first post

204 replies

Userlevel 7
@
I got the pen from Webroot three months ago. The light shines so bright, sometimes I forget it's dark in the alley.;) Very cool.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
My Wife uses it on her Android Tab 2 Tablet as it's a stylus rubber end also and the light and pen 3 in one tool very cool.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
As small and easy as it is to hold, yet plenty bright, it has been the "go to" flashlight of the house since I got mine.  We love it!  
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@DavidP1970 wrote:
As small and easy as it is to hold, yet plenty bright, it has been the "go to" flashlight of the house since I got mine.  We love it!  
And you can change the battery if it dies out! 😉
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@DavidP1970 wrote:
And you can change the battery if it dies out! ;)
POUT!  I was hoping to talk my way into a fresh one when the battery dies 🙂
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
My Wife uses it on her Android Tab 2 Tablet as it's a stylus rubber end also and the light and pen 3 in one tool very cool.

Daniel
The rubber end is a stylus for tablets! I thought it's for design purpose. But isn't a stylus supposed to have a thinner end? Oh well I don't own a tablet yet. Great to know the pen is efficient. Just like Webroot products. 😉
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@DavidP1970 wrote:
And you can change the battery if it dies out! ;)
You can do that? What type of battery is that? Where is it available?
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yes it is and I even tried on my brothers iPhone and it works great it's smaller than most fingers!

The rubber end is a stylus for tablets! And the battery is like the one's for watches.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Amit why don't you use the Community Leader Status Badge in your signature line?

Daniel
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Amit why don't you use the Community Leader Status Badge in your signature line?

Daniel
Amit, PM sent with the code you can use in your Sig to have it display 🙂
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Yes it is and I even tried on my brothers iPhone and it works great it's smaller than most fingers!

The rubber end is a stylus for tablets! And the battery is like the one's for watches.

Daniel
Ah I see. Great.:)
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:

Daniel
Well what can I say. I was kinda lazy. Been busy with my studies and reading all the stuffs here and in the Wilders forum.
Userlevel 7
@DavidP1970 wrote:
@ wrote:

Daniel
Amit, PM sent with the code you can use in your Sig to have it display :)
Thank you David.:)
Userlevel 7
@PIInfinity wrote:
@DavidP1970 wrote:
@ wrote:

Daniel
Amit, PM sent with the code you can use in your Sig to have it display :)
Thank you David.:)
You are most welcome my good friend!  It looks good!!!  :)
Userlevel 2
Back a bit, someone was asking where the batteries for the pen light, could be purchased and what the number was...  In lots of cases, the number would be stamped on the old battery and it should have a plus sign on it, to show which way it's inserted...  So look out for that when dismantling...  Next, many of those small batteries, are the same as those used in hearing aids and can be obtained from any good chemist shop...

Hope that helps...

Robinski...
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Back a bit, someone was asking where the batteries for the pen light, could be purchased and what the number was...  In lots of cases, the number would be stamped on the old battery and it should have a plus sign on it, to show which way it's inserted...  So look out for that when dismantling...  Next, many of those small batteries, are the same as those used in hearing aids and can be obtained from any good chemist shop...

Hope that helps...

Robinski...
For those in the United States: Chemist = Pharmacy, and WalMart anywhere is bound to have the right ones 🙂
Userlevel 7
@DavidP1970 wrote:
         You are most welcome my good friend!  It looks good!!!  :)
Yeah it does look good.:D
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:

Hope that helps...

Robinski...
Okay got it. Thanks a lot Robinski. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Yup, Amit...looks real Cooooooooooooooooool.  Nice one. :D
Userlevel 7
@
Thank you.:)

Best Wishes,
Amit
I would never use anything but Webroot for my laptop!!!
Userlevel 7
Hello Paigemch. Welcome to the Community where everyday is a new learning experience. Glad to hear you are happy with WSA on your laptop. Don't hesitate to ask any question, advice or to clear any confusions. The whole community is here to help. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Thank you!!  I just received the Touch Screen Gloves today!  They fit, ... well... like a glove!  Love them!
The gloves sure look warm for hands in winter air! I dig the rapid recognition of folks who contribute to our community of problem presenters and solvers because we maximize the value of our Webroot products.
Userlevel 7
All of the rewards are nice really.  We are here because we like to help others, but the rewards are a really cool bonus!  (Well, a warm bonus in the case of the gloves LOL!)