New VIP Rewards!

Show first post

204 replies

Userlevel 7
David, I COMPLETELY second that sentiment/view...but you forgot to say about all the FUN and good FRIENDS that comes out of the Community Forums...:D
Userlevel 7
For as much as I have learned, (Which is why I came here in the first place), and as much fun as I have here, it is the friendships I have made here that has been the best part of being here!
Userlevel 7
Great Program!

I enjoy spending time here in the community. There is a wealth of information and so many friendly and knowledgable people here that are eager to help eachother. There is a true sense of friendship here. What I really like best about the program is seeing members move up in the ranks and being congratulated by their fellow members on their promotion. IMHO, this is what makes us a "community", not just a forum. You are all terrific!

Beth
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
I agree totally @ there is a sense of friendship on this site like I have experienced on no other one, this is a community in the truest meaning of the word.

JtR
Userlevel 7
Heard a knock on my door a few minutes ago. 

Opened the door to find a box addressed to me from Webroot.

Thank you Webroot for the.gifts! LOVE my pint glass! 

The smartphone screen cleaner will be put to good use and I am wearing my VIP pin right now.

Thank you Webroot for making me feel special!

Beth
Userlevel 4
Congrats to you Beth, glad to see you love all that new stuff. Maybe somday I will get there for some things from webroot. All I got so far is the webroot stickers. Enjoy, and see you on the radio.

Cheers, Marc 😉 😃 😃
Userlevel 7
Marc, the secret is not to try...just do what you do or can do in the Community, and suddenly, before you know it...kapow...you get the email...;)
Userlevel 7
Thank you @ !

Come visit the community often Marc, browse around and post, you will get there as well!

This is a great community. The members here are helpfull and friendly. I enjoy being here.

Userlevel 7
@
Couldn't agree more.:)
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
@BB97 wrote:
Heard a knock on my door a few minutes ago. 

Opened the door to find a box addressed to me from Webroot.

Thank you Webroot for the.gifts! LOVE my pint glass! 

The smartphone screen cleaner will be put to good use and I am wearing my VIP pin right now.

Thank you Webroot for making me feel special!

Beth

So glad you like the.gifts Beth! We really appreciate having you here, and we like to be able to show that with a little surprise now and then. :D

And don't worry Marc, I am sure you will be moving up to Community Guide before long!
Userlevel 4
Thanks Anna,I sure hope to. I've been a member since 2013 and only 67 post. Not moving very quickly. Thanks again for the vote of confidence, Marc
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Post a picture of you with the swag Beth!
Userlevel 7
LOL!
@ wrote:
Post a picture of you with the swag Beth!
Maybe later Nic!
Userlevel 7
My Webroot pen came in the mail today, another Saturday Present Day!

Love my pen, writes nice and the led light will come in very handy, especially here in South Florida!

Thank you Anna and The Webroot Team for making me feel special!

Beth

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
You're welcome!  The pens are pretty cool.  They gave me one on my first day here 🙂
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
You're welcome!  The pens are pretty cool.  They gave me one on my first day here :)
My pen has been a valuable added asset to my home. All the thunderstorms and power suges lately, that led light saves the day! Great.gift!
Speaking of.gifts,  I want to than you, Anna and the Webroot Team for the hat, it came the other day! Love it! Must also share that I love Anna's cards. Her notes are priceless!
Beth
Userlevel 7
@MaspeekCfar wrote:
@ wrote:
You're welcome!  The pens are pretty cool.  They gave me one on my first day here :)
My pen has been a valuable added asset to my home. All the thunderstorms and power suges lately, that led light saves the day! Great.gift!
Must also share that I love Anna's cards. Her notes are priceless!
Beth
Couldn't agree more.
Userlevel 7
Badge +35
Hello Webroot VIPs! I wanted to let you know that we have just added a new VIP.gift for you once you reach the Community Guide level!
We've heard from our VIPs that when they're wearing their VIP apparel, especially the lapel pins, the often get asked about Webroot. Our own @ had the brilliant idea that we should have cards that you can hand to the person you are speaking with that would allow them to easily get to the trial download page and to purchase using the VIP discount code. I am happy to say that the cards are here and I think they look great! 

Thank you so much Anthony for the idea! And thank you again to @ for the idea to create the lapel pins. Please let me know when you all have ideas for additional improvements to the VIP program - it's exciting to be able to turn these great ideas into reality. I will be sending cards to our current VIPs, and will begin sending them along with the other.gifts to our new Community Guides. Thanks!
Userlevel 5
@ wrote:
@MaspeekCfar wrote:
@ wrote:
Must also share that I love Anna's cards. Her notes are priceless!
Beth
Couldn't agree more.
of the rewards I've recieved so far, the pint glass gets the most use.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Another Awesome Idea thanks Anna & Anthony & GyozoK for the suggestion!

Daniel 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
:D Hello I love these cards!!

Thanks Everybody!!

Anna writes:

Thank you so much Anthony for the idea! And thank you again to @GyozoK for the idea to create the lapel pins. Please let me know when you all have ideas for additional improvements to the VIP program - it's exciting to be able to turn these great ideas into reality. I will be sending cards to our current VIPs, and will begin sending them along with the other.gifts to our new Community Guides. Thanks!

Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Hello Webroot VIPs! I wanted to let you know that we have just added a new VIP.gift for you once you reach the Community Guide level!
We've heard from our VIPs that when they're wearing their VIP apparel, especially the lapel pins, the often get asked about Webroot. Our own @ had the brilliant idea that we should have cards that you can hand to the person you are speaking with that would allow them to easily get to the trial download page and to purchase using the VIP discount code. I am happy to say that the cards are here and I think they look great! 

Thank you so much Anthony for the idea! And thank you again to @ for the idea to create the lapel pins. Please let me know when you all have ideas for additional improvements to the VIP program - it's exciting to be able to turn these great ideas into reality. I will be sending cards to our current VIPs, and will begin sending them along with the other.gifts to our new Community Guides. Thanks!
Super, super cool idea and execution...well done Anthony & the Webroot Community Team...:D

Hope that the discount is international as I have a group pf people that I can certainly pass the cards onto...;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
That is a fantastic idea, I know of some people who keep asking me about different AV's usually in relation to the bloatedness of them so I always point the towards WSA.
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hello Anna ,
I am also in agreement with Badrick, and Jasper that I also have people asking for AVs as well and it's is known that WSA AV is the best of all the rest!!;):D
Userlevel 7
Nah, Sherry...the is no 'rest'...WSA is just the BEST...period...;)