New VIP Rewards!

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Note: This is a slightly outdated thread about the VIP program. For the most current information, please see official VIP Program page here. Thanks!

Thanks to feedback on the VIP Program from our Community members, we have made a few changes and added some exciting new rewards! If you are unfamiliar with the Webroot VIP Program, please see the original post here. For those of you who are at Frequent Voice and above, look for a PM from me about your new rewards. I am excited to see what you all think of the changes!

VIP.gifts:

204 replies

Userlevel 7
Hey, I like the new rewards!  Making it quicker to add a custom avatar is nice, and I think I will like the shot glass!  In other words... "Well done, and I'll drink to that!"

:S
Userlevel 7
Hello Anna!

Many thanks for the changes in the VIP program, they are really exciting!

@ TripleHelix - Shave your face, visit the hairdresser and buy a new suit because a meeting with a Webroot Executive is looming :D

EDIT: If I can say, being European citizen, I consider a trip to Webroot as a top reward, even surpassing the Lifetime License.
Userlevel 7
I like the new rewards also, exciting! :D

@ wrote:

@ TripleHelix - Shave your face, visit the hairdresser and buy a new suit because a meeting with a Webroot Executive is looming :D

That will be a well deserved trip. 😉
Userlevel 7
Thanks for the changes. Looks great!
Userlevel 7
The new changes are pretty attractive. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Thank you again Webroot!  I got home from work to find a little package waiting for me.  Inside: the pint glass!  It looks great!  Now I need to find something suitable to fill it with.....  :D
Userlevel 7
@DavidP wrote:
Thank you again Webroot!  I got home from work to find a little package waiting for me.  Inside: the pint glass!  It looks great!  Now I need to find something suitable to fill it with.....  :D
I also received the pint glass today in the mail. Thank you Webroot. 😃
Userlevel 7
Ah great to see you got the.gift. 🙂 Webroot is good. Hey David, did you find anything to fill the pint glass with, yet?
Userlevel 7
@ProTruckDriver Good for you my friend.:) What are you gonna fill it with?
Userlevel 7
Glad you have got your pint glasses. Mine is en route somewhere between US and Europe 😃
Userlevel 7
Don't be sad Petr. You'll be united again with your beloved glasses.:D
Userlevel 7
@DavidP wrote:
I received mine as well. I love it!

Thanks Webroot Team!
Userlevel 7
Pegas, you will love it when it arrives. It should look great when filled with that favorite beer of yours!
Userlevel 7
David, I can't wait to get it filled with a nice cold beer. Probably Pilsner Urquel will be the first to have the honour. :D
Userlevel 7
Pilsner Urquel is a quality brew! Might have to pick up a few for the weekend.
Userlevel 7
I am thinking of getting some Guiness Stout for myself this weekend....  :S
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Pilsner Urquel is a quality brew! Might have to pick up a few for the weekend.
Good choice Roy! I dare to say that PU is the best Czech beer. My country is rich of good beers, we have a very long tradition in brewing. The first brewery is known to have existed in 993 in B?evnov Monastery and  the first right to brew beer goes back to the 12th century.
Userlevel 7
The czech`s make fine beers,cars and have a excellent football team. I am partial to a Staropramen although my local pub has Budvar cheap which is nice!
Userlevel 7
Blue Moon!
Userlevel 7

@ wrote:
The czech`s make fine beers
Agree
@ wrote:
The czech`s make fine cars
Agree but thanks to German mother VW
@ wrote:
have a excellent football team
Unfortunately, it's already past. I cannot watch our national team playing football because I always get mad. The last time it was when Danish team beat us. 
@ wrote:
I am partial to a Staropramen although my local pub has Budvar cheap which is nice!
Especially the unfiltered Staropramen is really great!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
Blue Moon!
Hmmm, that beer looks fine ;)
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Glad you have got your pint glasses. Mine is en route somewhere between US and Europe :D
Same here but to Canada!
Userlevel 7
@ wrote:
@ wrote:
Blue Moon!
Hmmm, that beer looks fine ;)
It is very good!

Most places serve it too cold. It is best around 45 to 50 degrees. 
Userlevel 7
@ wrote: 
Most places serve it too cold. It is best around 45 to 50 degrees. 

Very true.  Bad, cheap beer needs to be ice cold: it is not palatable otherwise.  A good beer just needs to be cool.  Too cold and the full flavor does not come out.
Userlevel 7
Czech lagers are recommended to be served with temperature ranging between 42,8°F - 46,4°F (6°C - 8°C).