Presenting...the Community Dispatch!

• 6 December 2012
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 288 replies
One bit of feedback we've been hearing is that it's hard to keep track of all of the conversations happening in the Community. 

We hear ya!  

Especially since in the last year, we've launched a brand new product line that includes Mac compatibility, Mobile Protection for businesses and a Webroot Business Community.

Well, I'm happy to announce that we'll now be sending out a monthly recap to all community members highlighting some of the hot topics, implemented ideas and top authors. 

We'll also use this email to:
  • highlight new product announcements
  • call out industry news
  • share best practices you may have missed
So, keep your eyes peeled for the Community Dispatch...coming to an inbox near you this week!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Cat I think it's a great Idea! 😉 But I would like to ask 1 question as some members might not want to get these emails will there be a way to opt out?

TIA,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Oh yes. Any email sent from Webroot is CANSPAM compliant and contains the appropriate opt out language. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thank you I'm looking forward to them! ;)

Daniel

Thanks Cat I think it's a great Idea! 😉 But I would like to ask 1 question as some members might not want to get these emails will there be a way to opt out?

TIA,

Daniel

On the other hand it would be nice to know that somewhere I can find the archives of community dispatch(es). Where do I find them?

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hello @pjbury  this is an 8 plus year old thread so things have changed quite a bit over the years, but you should be getting emails from Webroot every once in awhile? If not most are in here: https://community.webroot.com/tech-talk-7

Hi @TripleHelix  thanks, the thing is I do not like to get emails, I would like to know where, if I feel the need, I can go online to browse the archives of the Dispatch. Your link is useful, but so an archive of emails sent does not exist, correct?

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Hi @TripleHelix  thanks, the thing is I do not like to get emails, I would like to know where, if I feel the need, I can go online to browse the archives of the Dispatch. Your link is useful, but so an archive of emails sent does not exist, correct?

Correct! Emails are attached to subscriptions email addresses and when you sign up here at the Community!