Show first post

60 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

SWEEET LET’S GOOOOOOO!!!

WHOOOOO said what about gggooooooo? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Let the “Webroot Spooktober Contest” begin. Good Luck Members. I hope you all win some prizes.

Always fun to participate. Even if we do not win the prizes, BUT a few of those will come in super handy :-) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Happy Halloween!

I need to be more on the ball, I didn’t realise there was a contest! 😂

LOL I was almost very naught now. BUT will reserve my comments to banana season is almost over. Also in the very same boat - wait, or is it the banana tree? Was not aware that there was a contest. (Just love the name you use) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

#justsaying!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@TylerM  just for you. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

We in South Africa typically do not really celebrate Halloween. BUT a good couple of free pumpkins to make fritters from is always welcome. So please send some this way. Happy Halloween!!! 

Userlevel 4

Imagine if this was all 1 boss level phishing attempt to gather our details with the lure of prizes. Happy Halloween! *takes off tin foil hat*

Userlevel 2

Fantastic set of prizes. Good luck everyone 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

These events are always great fun!
have to say that I have won a few small bits in the past, that I passed on to Webroot customers who in turn all found it great fun… more so when presenting the ladies with a pair of Webroot socks!
Fingers crossed again as usual, but to everyone who does win, enjoy the stuff and remember, what other company does stuff like this? Any wonder why I support them so much!

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

The levitating prizes are pretty cool..

Spooky and relevant haha!

As always - great work organizing all this @TylerM  and the team!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Imagine if this was all 1 boss level phishing attempt to gather our details with the lure of prizes. Happy Halloween! *takes off tin foil hat*

@WarrenT  then the knight in shining armor become a retard in tinfoil for Halloween right?

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

prizes → 2me

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

prizes → 2me

🤣

Userlevel 5

Nice....Great prizes as well....way to go.

Userlevel 1

Happy Halloween

Userlevel 4

What a lovely thoughtful and generous… Oh wait, it’s halloween, not thanksgiving! Did i answer trick or treat ?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Those are some awesome prizes! Please enter me to win!

Yeah the prizes is really absolutely epic. I would love a few of those myself……. oh and my son definitely will want 1 of them…...

Yes. I’m always trying to think if there’s any goodies I’ll be actually able to keep for myself, or will my daughter just want them!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Those are some awesome prizes! Please enter me to win!

Yeah the prizes is really absolutely epic. I would love a few of those myself……. oh and my son definitely will want 1 of them…...

Yes. I’m always trying to think if there’s any goodies I’ll be actually able to keep for myself, or will my daughter just want them!

I was lucky enough to win some great gifts in the last competition and my kids and I had a great time building the Lego Tie Fighter. Very kind of Tyler and the team!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Call me old, but I just love the socks I won!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Great prizes this year. I’m still enjoying my prizes from last time. Good luck everyone. 

Happy Halloween!

Does it help if that’s my birthday too?

🎃

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Happy Halloween!

Does it help if that’s my birthday too?

🎃

Well, you might get more candy. Otherwise, probably not. 😝

Userlevel 6
Badge

Happy Halloween

Userlevel 4

Happy Halloween! 

Userlevel 4

Tumbler is great so if I win let it be anything else :)