Contest

Spooktober Community Contest 2022

Spooktober Community Contest 2022
Userlevel 7
Badge +24
  • Sr. Security Analyst & Community Manager
  • 1098 replies

To Kick off Nastiest Malware 2022 proper and to show our appreciation to this community over the many years we’re going to make this Halloween extra special. 

The next 4 weeks we’re giving away lots of PRIZES for just being an active member of the community and dominating the leaderboard… We’re also giving away raffle prizes to random commenters in certain topics (hint: one of them is this post). 

WEEKLY WINNERS ANNOUNCED 

Who’s ready to win some prizes?

How do I win?

You can win in a number of ways, but the most common is going to be points system on our leaderboard

The easiest way to top the leaderboard is being an active member on the community - make relevant posts, start discussions, answer questions that are posted by other membersand receiving likes

We have temporarily removed the ability to receive points for giving a like due to gaming of the system - only receiving likes will earn points

Being a helpful member of our community will provide you with a chance to win our biggest prizes!

Please use this Leaderboard and disregard the homepage leaderboard widget as the mods will have likely have you beat

There are special posts during this contest in which a prize is given out at random to any commenter!

THIS TOPIC IS A SPECIAL POST - reply to this post with “Happy Halloween” and you’ll be entered to win one of these sweet hoodies

What can I win?

We have lots of cool prizes to give away, just remember that you can only win ONE of EACH tier of gift. If you win 1st place prize twice, I will give you an option of lower tier prizes you have not already won (and if that person is also okay being upgraded). If some of you have won so much and had your fill you can absolutely choose to give the gift you already won to the next person below you on the leaderboard.

If you are a winner, then you will pick between one gift of each tier

1st Place Prizes

Nintendo Switch Lite

Available in turquoise, blue, coral, gray, yellow

SAMSUNG Galaxy Watch 4 40mm

Available in Black, Silver, Rose Gold

Entina Mini 3D Printer

Furbo 360° Dog Camera

LEGO Star Wars: Millennium Falcon 75257

2nd Place Prizes

Levitating Bluetooth Speaker

Wow this is pretty cool

Fitbit Inspire 2 Health & Fitness Tracker

Available is Black, Pink, Silver

Hidrate Spark PRO Smart Water Bottle

These are so popular!

Razer Barracuda X Wireless Headset

3rd Place Prizes

Magnetic Levitating Globe with LED Light

PhoneSoap 3 UV Cell Phone Sanitizer and Dual Universal Cell Phone Charger

Multi-Device Charging Station Dock

Neck Massage Pillow

4th Place Prizes

OGIO Backpack

5th place prize

Webroot/Carbonite Adventure Kit 

its a dry bag, with a pocket knife, flashlight, one of the survival bracelets and those survival blankets

6th Place Prize

Austin Tumbler

7th Place prizes

Socks! 

8th Place Prizes

Gaming Pouch

9th Place

Webroot Complete 1yr 5 Devices

10th Place Prize

Carbonite Personal 1yr 

Once you are announced as a winner on my weekly contest posts, I will DM you for your address to ship. All items will ship after Halloween in case some of you rack up the prizes and we need to ship you a box full of stuff 

Terms and Conditions

1. All Prizes are for Webroot/Carbonite users on this community forum - no employees or mods.
  2. Most lower tier items can only be shipped to USA, Canada, and UK regions - everything else is shipped from Amazon.
  3. If for any reason an item can’t be shipped to your address, then we will find an item in the same price range that will ship.
  4. Weekly winners are determined by the leaderboard each Sunday night 10pm EST by screenshot from @TylerM 
  5. Winners of previous week are announced Monday/Tuesday by @TylerM 
  6. You can only win one of each tier of prize 
  7. Anyone determined by admins or mods to be spamming posts to game the system will be removed from the contest and possibly banned.
  8. Contest Ends at 10pm EST Sunday 10/30 - Winners will be announced on Halloween!

60 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

SWEEET LET’S GOOOOOOO!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

“Happy Halloween“

Userlevel 7

Let the “Webroot Spooktober Contest” begin. Good Luck Members. I hope you all win some prizes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Let the “Webroot Spooktober Contest” begin. Good Luck Members. I hope you all win some prizes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Oh man I love it when you break out this gem

Userlevel 7
Badge +62

Let the party begin!!! LETS RUMBLE!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN ...🎃🎃🎃

Good luck Webrooters!😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Oh yes. Love this image!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Happy Halloween!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Happy Halloween!

I need to be more on the ball, I didn’t realise there was a contest! 😂

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Happy Halloween! I’m with MunkeyMan. Didn’t realize there was a contest happening! 😂

Userlevel 1

Happy Halloween :)

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Ha ha!!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Happy Halloween!

Can I get a few Likes? 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I mean, its not a bad substitute gift haha!

Carving out a pumpin to scare the crow(d)s away! Trick or treat!

Userlevel 5

this is cool

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Those are some awesome prizes! Please enter me to win!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Happy Halloween

Userlevel 4

Ohh!! I want to be a random commenter!

Userlevel 1

👻 👻 👻 👻 Happy Halloween 🎊🎃🎉🎃🎃

Userlevel 5

Happy Halloween
The Spooktober Community Contest 2022 is here

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

hhhhhmmmmmm, hope there is not some “nasty” backdoor treats in that KitKat?

Userlevel 3

Happy Halloween

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Those are some awesome prizes! Please enter me to win!

Yeah the prizes is really absolutely epic. I would love a few of those myself……. oh and my son definitely will want 1 of them…...