12 Days of Gifts

‘Tis the Season – 12 Days of Gifts!

• 3 December 2020
  • 73 replies
‘Tis the Season – 12 Days of Gifts!
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

Everyone loves gifts for the holidays. And Webroot and Carbonite customers are no different! 

We’re giving away a new gift every day during our special 12 Days of Gifts holiday promotion. All you have to do is follow, reply, share, retweet, like or sign up for a new account and you’ll be automatically entered.

Here’s what we’re giving away:

12 Days Of Gifts:

Day 1: Set of 4 figurines and group button

Day 2: Notebook and pen

Day 3: Tote bag and padfolio

Day 4: Lunch bag

Day 5: Glass cleaner and webcam cover

Day 6: Socks

Day 7: Power bank and PopSocket

Day 8: Tech pouch

Day 9: Sticky notes and fidget spinner pen

Day 10: Hand sanitizer

Day 11: Special edition gold MalwareWolf + button

Day 12: Set of 4 figurines and group button

To be eligible to enter all you have to do is:

1. Sign up for a Webroot Community account. 
  2. Leave a relevant comment about the subject matter to the “12 Days of Gifts” article (comment below) on the Community; or
  3. Leave a relevant comment about the subject matter to the Modular Malware article on the Community; or
  4. Leaving a relevant comment about the subject matter to the Meet the Nastiest Malware 2020 article on the Community.

You can also find out how to enter on Instagram  and Facebook.

You don’t want to miss out. So, make sure you’re active in the community during the 12 Days of Gifts and get in on the action!

73 replies

Userlevel 3

I’m ready for anything that helps this year feel a bit better.  Merry Christmas and happy holiday.

Userlevel 7
Badge +54

ELIGIBILITY: The Webroot “Holiday 2020 Giveaway” ("Promotion") is only open and offered to legal residents of North America who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the legal age of entry, if higher, at time of Entry (“Entrant”).

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Merry Christmas and have a nice holidays

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Thank you for your generosity during the holidays, Webroot. I miss getting these wonderful swag items during in-person events. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

Userlevel 4

Happy Holidays. What could possibly go wrong in 2021?

I'm getting a cold feeling from the fact that you limit this to US customers only. Still I hope you have a warm Christmas over there.

Userlevel 5
Badge +19

:sob: US of A only. Am sad.

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

@freydrew Do we have to reply daily or just reply to all 3 forums once throughout the 12 day period?

Userlevel 4

Nice start of the month !!

Userlevel 5

Merry Xmas everyone, i don't mind participating in this although am far away from North America.

Merry Christmas and hoping 2021 is better for everyone!…..

Badge +1

Happy end of 2020!

Awesome!

Userlevel 7
Badge +20

@freydrew Do we have to reply daily or just reply to all 3 forums once throughout the 12 day period?

Every day has different prizes. You’re able to do any of the actions on any of the days and be entered to win! That includes doing the activities advertised on our social channels (instagram and twitter)

Hope that clears things up!

Userlevel 4

To all the non-US members, Happy Holidays and stay safe!  Let’s hope 2021 bring some normality to some degree!

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

What is the significance of the Webroot action figures? I’ve heard another reseller mention having them recently, but until then I didn’t know Webroot had action figures or  super hero mascots :) 

Userlevel 4

Teri,  they will make good stocking stuffers IMO.  :santa:

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Teri,  they will make good stocking stuffers IMO.  :santa:

Thanks, Mcattano. I agree! 

Thanks for the giveaway, everyone of us needs a little cheer and your “12 Days of Gifts” should help a lot.  Merry Christmas.

Userlevel 5
Badge +24

“Making spirits bright”, especially in 2020, is a good thing.

I hope you all have a blessed Christmas.

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I like it. A little holiday cheer from Webroot to give us something else good to think about. Thanks for the act of cheer. Nicely done. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Action figures?  If there's a caped Tyler Moffitt Webroot action figure I am so in!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

ELIGIBILITY: The Webroot “Holiday 2020 Giveaway” ("Promotion") is only open and offered to legal residents of North America who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the legal age of entry, if higher, at time of Entry (“Entrant”).

Thats me stuffed then.. saved a Turkey!!!