Top Kudoed Users for October

• 2 November 2012
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 7
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 1581 replies
Today marks the beginning of November, and a great time to look back on October.  The Giants won the series, we had our first snow here in Colorado, and the Webroot office is packed full of leftover Halloween candy (but not for long). 

I don't know how everyone else spent Halloween last night, but I was handing out candy to trick-or-treaters.  As it happens, it looks like I've got some more treats to give out today, but they aren't of the edible variety.

Congratulations to our top kudoed users in October!  Excluding Webroot employees, the top kudoed users are:
1. TripleHelix at 50
2. ProTruckDriver at 40
3. superssjdan at 33

As a big "thank you" for all of the comments, votes, and suggestions, this month we are going to give out Webroot t-shirts to the top three kudoed users from October!  Thanks for all of your contributions!  Please follow up on the private message I'm sending out to the three of you.  😃

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks very much Jim and the whole Webroot Community Team! 😉 And Congrats also to my fellow recipients.

Cheers,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Congrats to ProTruckDriver and Triple Helix on a job well done.They not only spend their time here,but also on wilder's as well helping others and spreading the good word about WSA.It's an honor being included in that group.Also congrats to the entire Webroot team on yet another Editor's Choice award!
Userlevel 7
Thank you Jim and the Webroot Team. :D
Congratulations to TripleHelix  and superssjdan for a job well done. 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +13
Thank you again.I received the t-shirt and card today.It will fit nicely.I am honored to be in such great company,not just among us 3,but also the rest of the forum moderators and users.It feels so much like family here in these forums.Makes coming here an enjoyable and rewarding experience,especially when someones issue is resolved.Have a happy and safe weekend everyone:D
Userlevel 7
I also received the t-shirt and card today. Thank you very much Webroot Team. It's great to be a family member of Webroot. 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
I just got my t-shirt and card today alittle longer as I live in Canada thanks very much to Webroot and the Community Team very nice!

Daniel  😃