TripleHelix is a Bronze VIP!

Userlevel 7
Badge +35
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 831 replies
Wow!! TripleHelix just hit Bronze VIP! Congratulations Daniel, we are so excited that you have reached this level - very well deserved sir! 

36 replies

Userlevel 7
I have never before seen a super-user who is just that super. First one to hit Bronze! Way to go Daniel!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Wow! A big day! Way to go, @ !!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Well done and Congratulations Daniel, it is very well deserved.
😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Anna, Jim, Cat & Jeff it's a real honor to be part of this great Community and I'm always willing to help out in any way I can it's much appreciated.

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Way to go Daniel. Congrats on making Bronze VIP, Well deserved.;)
Next step is that Mile High City (Denver, Colorado)
Userlevel 7
Hey Hey Holy Cow I missed this!?!? (Hectic day at work)

CONGRATS!!! Truly well earned and deserved. I have learned so very much from you and I am very gratefull.

So... which Webroot Exec are you going to meet? 🙂
Userlevel 4
Hey alright! Congratulations.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Dave & David being here also to help, converse with and to have fun at this great Community with such a great product!

Cheers my Friends,

Daniel 

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Gorg!

Cheers,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Hey congrats Daniel. Can't think of anyone more deserving. You've always been more than helpful my friend.;) Thank you for all your support and willingness to share your experience and knowledge with others.:)

Best Wishes,
Amit
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Amit I hope your new Hard Drive and 2GB Memory stick is working well for you.

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
My netbook's not working with those. It's flying off the roof.:D So much faster, just beyond working.;) And I know just the right person to thank. A certain individual who recently bagged a cool title made of .......bronze.:D

Best Wishes,
Amit
Userlevel 7
Amit, 

Good to hear the netbook is a lot happier now!   🙂
Userlevel 7
[OFF-TOPIC]

@
Yep. Netbook's happy. Makes me happy too. Bigger, faster storage and bigger memory just makes things smooth. Was really difficult to carry out everyday computing until now.

I see you're using Toshiba Satellite. How is it doing? Still great?

Oh I'm on Win 8 now. Netbook came with XP. I like it. It starts in a snap and shuts down even faster.

My netbook feels new with the new OS, storage and memory.:)

Best Wishes,
Amit
Userlevel 7
Very well deserved & done Daniel. Big congratulations! 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Petr it's much appreciated my Friend! 

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Daniel, shave your face, dress in festive shirts and be ready for your meeting with a one of Webroot Executives 😉
Userlevel 7
I wonder if Webroot will pick up the travel expenses if Daniel wants to meet an Executive based outside of North America.......

🙂
Userlevel 7
Congrats!
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Roy it's much appreciated. ;)

Cheers,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Congratulations Daniel!!!

😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Thanks Mike it's much appreciated.

Daniel
Userlevel 7
Daniel, can I ask you if you already met with a Webroot executive and who it been or did you schedule that appointment at least? You know me ... just curious.
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
No not yet but as Anna explained it's via Webchat and I will be talking with Mike Malloy via Skype early September as he is busy for a couple of weeks.

HTH,

Daniel
Userlevel 7
That's great! It will surely be interesting chat although I thought it will be a personal appointment. Never mind, enjoy it!