Creates a Powerful Combination of Live Endpoint Data with Managed Detection and Response Services
Webroot, a Carbonite company, created a new integration with Blackpoint Cyber to provide an advanced IT security solution to protect managed service providers (MSPs) and small- to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) from sophisticated cyberattacks. The integration combines the threat intelligence-powered Webroot Business Endpoint Protection with Blackpoint Cyber’s managed detection and response platform, SNAP-Defense.
About the Integration:
- Webroot customers face two significant challenges: today’s MSP security teams are often understaffed, and their SMB customers lack vital security expertise. Webroot understands the need for a strong IT ecosystem to help MSPs and SMBs overcome these challenges and provide protection, detection and remediation for attacks.
- Blackpoint Cyber’s SNAP-Defense platform is a multi-tenant solution designed for MSPs looking for help with the managed detection and response aspects of cybersecurity.
- The integration incorporates live data from Webroot’s endpoint protection to provide context to the customer’s environment and the threat situation within the Blackpoint Cyber console.
- Customers of Webroot and Blackpoint Cyber will have immediate access to the advanced security defenses of a 24/7 managed detection and response service for their network infrastructure and experienced SOC analysts to lean on for advanced threat mitigation.
- Webroot will provide key risk and device information such as threat status, threat path, engine version, communications status, shields status, and environment settings, offering context for the Blackpoint Cyber system and adding the power of next-gen Webroot anti-malware capabilities to threat lifecycle determinations.