Webroot announces SecureAnywater

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
  • Retired Webrooter
  • 6752 replies
We have an exciting new product for you today!  Big thanks to @ for helping launch this:

22 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Will it keep my friends safe?

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Great can't wait I hope it's from the fountain of youth? Happy April Fools Day! LOL

Daniel 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:
Will it keep my friends safe?

They will be otterly safe!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Has anyone tried washing their hair with this stuff yet?

Could work wonders for hair loss etc.

Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:

How do you think I got my fro? 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
@ wrote:
@ wrote:

How do you think I got my fro? :)
Yeah, just as I suspected! :D 

Are they intending to have pipelines etc. in the future, coz I can see myself needing a lot of this....tankers?

Edit: Sorry! I was forgetting about the cloud-based hydrology technology....ingenious!

Userlevel 7
I love this stuff!  Ever since i was granted the honor of being a Beta Tester of this product, we changed the water in the beta fish tank to 100% Webroot Anywater!

Our Beta is finally growing!  We have had to move him from his 1 gallon tank one week, to a 5 gallon tank, a 20, a 30, and now after just one month Fish-Stick (Hey, that's the name the 5 year old named her fish!) requires a 50 gallon tank!

Not only that, but his color is far more radiant, and he even glows in the dark!  A perfect night-time companion to his 5 year old owner: we no longer have to use a night light for her!
Userlevel 7
Badge +3
You see! Wonderful first-hand experience of just one of the many potential benefits!

I wonder if they gave any to Jasper to try on the plants?.......

Nice! Fun stuff.
Userlevel 7
Great idea nic! :D
The new product promises to be a really big hit!! ;)

Happy April Fools Day to everyone! :D

Mike
Userlevel 5
I love Water!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Well @  I have been testing it for a while now to check on it's effect on plant and soil life. All the tests give amazing results actually as you can see with this beautiful Paeonia which was flowering about a 2 months after the test started last year.

Userlevel 7
Badge +52

Userlevel 7
Badge +3
Well, all this just goes to show the multitude of uses which are part of this fantastic product!

I have been, for most of the evening beta testing the SecureAnywater TBar (Samovar style) extension,which is configured to get a fresh beta feed of the magic liquid via a direct connection to the Hydrology Servers, for every new brew-up.

I'd recommend @  test this for a pint of his favourite brew!

Userlevel 7
Badge +54
That is an excellent suggestion Dermot7, it just needs someone to fill it for me 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
@ wrote:

If it works let me know I could use a few Gallons! :D

Daniel
Userlevel 4
Badge +12
That is pretty good one!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +62
Hi all, how did I miss this posting of SecureAnywater...I could fast on this stuff...

Drink up, Sherry
Userlevel 7
Badge +54
Hi and welcome @ to the Webroot Community, it is about time we met you here 😃
Userlevel 7
Badge +56
Yea I got G to try WSA as well and he loves it! @ Also a MS MVP Consumer Security! ;)

Daniel
Userlevel 5
Badge +24
lol.. rofl :manvery-happy:
Userlevel 7
Badge +63

SecureAnywater is still working very well for me!