Webroot Recognized by SC Media Europe

• 21 April 2021
  • 6 replies
Webroot Recognized by SC Media Europe
Userlevel 7
Badge +48

SC Media has recognized Webroot DNS Protection as a shortlisted finalist for the SC Awards Europe in the Best Emerging Technology category.

With a constantly evolving threat landscape, SC Awards Europe has one objective: recognize and reward the people, products, and services that exemplify the very best solutions for client-customers and the security sector as a whole.

Here’s some more info on the Best Emerging Technology category from SC Media: 

What cutting-edge technologies are bursting onto the scene to address the newest information security needs facing organizations with some innovative capabilities? This new category welcomes both new vendors and old pros looking to provide products and services that look to help shape the future by addressing fast-evolving threats through the creation of these types of offerings. The product must have been launched not more than 18 months prior to entry, and entries should have some customers available who can act as references. The company should also have an office in UK/ Europe and provide ready support and service to customers in the UK/Europe.

The virtual awards ceremony will take place on June 8th. 

We’re absolutely delighted to be added to the 2021 SC Media shortlist!

6 replies

Userlevel 1

Well done team Webroot!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

This is fantastic. Congrats on being a finalist.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Fingers crossed you get the position you so much deserve!

Userlevel 5

Sometimes computers are not accessible by us anymore, (for example employee left company) and it is saying protected, but when i apply uninstall nothing happens and it stays there, also when i deactivate it, it appear under deactivated devices as protected.
And I think we are being billed for it.
is there a way to delete computers from the system completely from our end?
2-I have a customer who i installed webroot endpoint for, it appears on the computer with correct keycode and everything is ok but it won't appear on the console, i contacted the support several times and they collect some info then ask to connect to computer again and again but still didn't appear on the console.

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Great !

Userlevel 4
Badge +8

👍🤞