Webroot Weekly Highlights - 11/2/2018

• 2 November 2018
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36
This is a weekly highlight of the best articles and news going on in the Community.

See any stories that catch your interest? What would you like to see in the future? Let us know in the comments below!

Nastiest Malware 2018 - Scavenger Hunt

We put together a scavenger hunt throughout the Nastiest Malware posts, and if you can decipher the message above, you'll earn a unique badge to prove it.

Do not post the answer in the thread! When you think you figured it out, send me a private message so we don't ruin the fun for others. You can use the button provided below to send the message.

See the full article here.

Nastiest Malware 2018 - Upcoming Live Q&A

Webroot will be holding a Live Q&A here in the Community on November 19th! Be sure to come by and ask questions about malware and our expert Threat team will sit down and answer them from 10am-11am (Mountain Time).

Feel free to post your questions in the thread below and we'll move them to the live thread on the 19th. We look forward to seeing you there!

See the full article here.

Nastiest Malware 2018 - Cast Your Vote!

A security researcher with Twitter alias SandboxEscaper—who two months ago publicly dropped a zero-day exploit for Microsoft Windows Task Scheduler—has yesterday released another proof-of-concept exploit for a new Windows zero-day vulnerability.

See the full article here.

See what our customers are saying about us!

• "Far better than any other product I have used in the past"
  • "I feel safe surfing on the internet. I know I will not get a virus. I know my computer is safe from hackers"
  • "I do not even notice when Webroot is doing it's thing. It has yet to interfere with anything I am doing on the computer. It has already stopped quite a few viruses. Thanks WEBROOT."

0 replies

Be the first to reply!