Winners

Week 1 Winners: Halloween Community Contest

Week 1 Winners: Halloween Community Contest
Userlevel 7
Badge +24
  • Sr. Security Analyst & Community Manager
  • 1098 replies

Hey everyone!

Here are last weeks winners for our contest! 

Big contgrats to @russell.harris @kleinmat4103 @DMR83tx @jhartnerd123 @W.A.Busse @What's Happened to Webroot @diverdown38 @MunkeyMan @AsadP @GuavaCa 

For those that need a refresher on prizes in contest and how to win please see this post

Remember I will reach out to you all after the contest ends for shipping as many of you will win multiple prizes

Always good to see the engagement and I look forward to seeing the more winners end of this week :)

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome, thanks! Swag is always good.

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

Thanks @TylerM !

Always an uplift at the beginning of the week when you’ve been tagged for winning a contest!

Userlevel 7
Badge +33

Woohoo, congrats all. 

let’s keep this going, sharing ideas, tips, tricks, support each other etc….

Userlevel 7

Congrats to the Winners last week.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Congrats guys!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

This is a welcome Halloween surprise! Thanks, Tyler for organizing!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome! Yes thanks as always @TylerM 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey everyone!

Here are last weeks winners for our contest! 

Big contgrats to @russell.harris @kleinmat4103 @DMR83tx @jhartnerd123 @W.A.Busse @What's Happened to Webroot @diverdown38 @MunkeyMan @AsadP @GuavaCa 

For those that need a refresher on prizes in contest and how to win please see this post

Remember I will reach out to you all after the contest ends for shipping as many of you will win multiple prizes

Always good to see the engagement and I look forward to seeing the more winners end of this week :)

Ignorance is bliss they say, but ignorance also cost you some prizes. 🙂 Congrats on all the winners. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is a welcome Halloween surprise! Thanks, Tyler for organizing!

@kleinmat4103  hope it is a treat prize, not a trick prize right?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Big congrats to the winners!