Week 2 Winners Announced!

Week 2 Winners Announced!
Userlevel 7
Badge +24
  • Sr. Security Analyst & Community Manager
  • 1098 replies

Hey everyone!

Here are last weeks winners! 

Big congrats to @MajorHavoc @Jamesharris85 @MunkeyMan @jhartnerd123 @Arjan @stlshark @kleinmat4103 @Tarnak @deanosborne @russell.harris 

For those that need a refresher on prizes in contest and how to win please see this post

Remember I will reach out to you all after the contest ends for shipping as many of you will win multiple prizes. You can not win multiple of the same tier of prizes so I’ve messaged those to pick which one they want and then will give the other prize to the next rank - look out for DMs

Always good to see the engagement and I look forward to seeing the more winners end of this week :)

16 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Two weeks in a row? Love this. Thanks again to Tyler and the rest of the team for all of the work you are putting into this program. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Thanks Tyler. I’ve messaged you already about which tier one prize I picked. Tough choice. 🤔

Congrats to all the other winners too. 

Userlevel 7

Congratulations to all the winners last week!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wahoo! Well done everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Amazing, thank you very much Tyler and to the whole Webroot team and well done to all the winners! Really enjoying the contest but also getting to know everyone here and learning more from the community.

Userlevel 7
Badge +63

Congrats to all Winners! 😎

Userlevel 7

Thank you.  But, how did this happen?  

I didn’t enter any contest. 

P.S. I just noticed this in contest rules:

1. Items can only be shipped to USA, Canada, and UK addresses.    Since , I am in Australia this rules me out.   Ah, well.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8

You won by being active in the community. :-) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Thanks glad to be there 2 weeks in a row.

Userlevel 7

If you posted anything on the forum starting April 4th, you automatically entered into the contest.😉

Userlevel 7
Badge +54

Congratulations to all our winners

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

1. Items can only be shipped to USA, Canada, and UK addresses.    Since , I am in Australia this rules me out.   Ah, well.

I’ll see what we can figure out as some prizes are digital

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Awesome! Thanks Tyler and congrats everyone!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Thanks! Good to still be in the Top 10! Congrats everyone!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

I’ll see what we can figure out as some prizes are digital

That is a very kind gesture. I am in the eligible area so I am not impacted, but I do appreciate seeing the WR team being willing to try and help out. Kudos @TylerM 

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks and congratulations to the winners!