Contest Winners

Week 4 Winners Announced!

Week 4 Winners Announced!
Userlevel 7
Badge +24
  • Sr. Security Analyst & Community Manager
  • 1098 replies

Hey everyone!

We still had some anomalies with the leaderboard again, but it wasn’t as bad or impactful as week 3 😫

Here are this weeks winners

Congratulations to @kleinmat4103 @russell.harris @Jamesharris85 @deanosborne @MajorHavoc @MunkeyMan @stlshark @jhartnerd123 @philip.stanley @jkidd 

I will be messaging you all letting you know what you’ve won and for your addresses (Must be in US, CA, UK - Scotland has issues)

I really appreciate the increase in engagement on here and look forward to more opportunities to give cool stuff away

$%*#ing leaderboard

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Thanks @TylerM ! I have really enjoyed talking with everyone throughout the challenge and hope the increased engagement continues. This community is a great place to keep up to date while also helping others along the way. Kudos for a job well done. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks @TylerM and the team for a great competition and fun. Looking forward to the star wars trivia night!

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Yes. Thanks @TylerM  for the challenge. Have really enjoyed the engagement the last few weeks and hope it continues.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Likewise, really appreciate all the work @TylerM 

It’s been a great few weeks. Long may the community grow.

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

A lot of fun again. Thanks for all the prizes and the contest, and congrats to all the other winners as well. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Great fun topped of with a Star Wars quiz which was good fun.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I miss out on all the fun looks like…. again. Well done and congrats. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Oh, thought maybe there was a new contest. Never mind. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes. Me too! Thought surely @TylerM isnt running 2 back to back!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

And, it turns out,, there was another co test. ;-)

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

cmon guys this is an older contest