Contest

[Winners Announced] Threat Report Community Contest

[Winners Announced] Threat Report Community Contest

Show first post

121 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6

Well I did explicitly ask for it to enter the contest, but I’m generous and will accept all replies here. 

Ok Tyler, I am embarrassed. I thought I read the whole first post, but I glossed right over the bright red box that said to post

“Show Me The Prizes”

for the random drawing.  SIGH. 

My bad

For not reading the fine print, you are doing pretty well in the contest. lol.

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

It always pays to read the Small Print….. you would be amazed and what you can find in some when you do! :)

Userlevel 5

Thanks for running all these really cool contests! We root picks some really neat prizes!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Well I did explicitly ask for it to enter the contest, but I’m generous and will accept all replies here. 

Ok Tyler, I am embarrassed. I thought I read the whole first post, but I glossed right over the bright red box that said to post

“Show Me The Prizes”

for the random drawing.  SIGH. 

My bad

For not reading the fine print, you are doing pretty well in the contest. lol.

Oh, I know how to look for articles, answer questions, and otherwise earn points. Its the random drawing I screwed up on. 

Userlevel 2

Show me the prizes

Some cool prizes here

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I nearly missed the random draw part of this!

Userlevel 1

Awesome

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

I nearly missed the random draw part of this!

See, not just me who missed that part!  😀

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Wahoo. Love it!

Show me the prizes!

Userlevel 3

Awesome prizes!

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Do we get a weekly update as who won what? I think I tactically came 5th for week 1. 

Userlevel 3

Show me the prizes

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Do we get a weekly update as who won what? I think I tactically came 5th for week 1. 

Userlevel 3

Show me the prizes

PS. Had the Webroot sock from the last giveaway - best gift EVER and super comfy haha 😄

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Weekly update I believe mate, although I'm confused with the time difference what time they will be announced

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Weekly update I believe mate, although I'm confused with the time difference what time they will be announced

An educated guess would be when Tyler gets the time to review and announce.  As for the weekly cut off time, I’m not sure which timezone they use. They have two offices in California. And one in Colorado. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

In the original post it was 10pm EST

Userlevel 7
Badge +8

Took my eye off the ball and was 9th but happy with a free copy of Webroot.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Love these prizes!

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

Awesome prizes. 2022 is getting better and better!

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

The winners are shown again 🙂. Let's see how far everyone ranks in the end.

Userlevel 1

Show me the prizes

Love the socks

Great fun.

Breath of fresh air after reading all the doom and gloom

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Looking forward to winning some socks this year, so many people are raving about them. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Looking forward to winning some socks this year, so many people are raving about them. 

I have seen these mentioned so many times now, i wonder if it will be like walking on a cloud!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I love my socks. They are very comfy and look cool!