Contest

Winners for week 1 community contest! - UPDATED

• 11 October 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +24
  • Sr. Security Analyst & Community Manager
  • 1098 replies

UPDATE: The mods are graciously declining prizes for everyone to have a chance at top prizes. Please use this Leaderboard and disregard the homepage leaderboard widget

Here are the winners from last night according to my as official as it gets screenshot of the leaderboard before reset. 

Please be sure to read the original contest post to see details about what prizes you’ll win at the end of the month (can only one one prize of each tier).

Congratulations to @Jasper_The_Rasper @TripleHelix @ProTruckDriver @Ssherjj @jhartnerd123 @Rythmicone @luckygecko @smith2006 @durantash @BrianB23 

Remember, all winners in this months contest will be DM’d with what they won and to get shipping address. All prizes will be shipped after Halloween as I’m sure many of you tagged on this post will win other prizes. Prizes can only be shipped to US,CA,UK.

Also congratulations to @Kitkat737 for winning the random comment prize on the post for a keyboard. There will be another one of these random giveaways this week for a LEGO X-wing fighter on our Nastiest Malware Q&A and Quiz post. 

9 replies

Userlevel 5

Aww! I’m so excited!!! Thank you!!!

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Thank you for the good news, but I am not residing in one of these countries. 

Prizes can only be shipped to US,CA,UK.

You’re more than welcome to our 5 Device WSA Complete prize :) 

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Here are the winners from last night according to my as official as it gets screenshot of the leaderboard before reset. 

Please be sure to read the original contest post to see details about what prizes you’ll win at the end of the month (can only one one prize of each tier).

Congratulations to @Jasper_The_Rasper @TripleHelix @ProTruckDriver @Ssherjj @jhartnerd123 @Rythmicone @luckygecko @smith2006 @durantash @BrianB23 

Remember, all winners in this months contest will be DM’d with what they won and to get shipping address. All prizes will be shipped after Halloween as I’m sure many of you tagged on this post will win other prizes. Prizes can only be shipped to US,CA,UK.

Also congratulations to @Kitkat737 for winning the random comment prize on the post for a keyboard. There will be another one of these random giveaways this week for a LEGO X-wing fighter on our Nastiest Malware Q&A and Quiz post. 

:hugging::heart_eyes:  Thanks Webroot :hearts:

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

UPDATE: The mods are graciously declining prizes for everyone to have a chance at top prizes. Please use this Leaderboard and disregard the homepage leaderboard widget

That means the prizes for WEEK 1 will change. I will message you all next week on WEEK 2 post to confirm what you have already won. This is huge news and I’m sure some of you will be very happily surprised about what you’ve won :)

HATS OFF TO OUR MODS - BIG RESPECT

Userlevel 7
Badge +24

Come in here to ask questions, take quizzes and maybe even win an X-wing!

Userlevel 3

Congrats to all winners

Userlevel 7
Badge +22

You’re more than welcome to our 5 Device WSA Complete prize :) 

Thank you! 👍

Userlevel 7
Badge +25

Big thanks for the moderators for giving up their spots. But seriously, how would any of us compete against the mods?  Thanks all for your hard work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +22