Current password management customers please click here for video instructions, or use the steps below. You will only need to do this once to securely migrate your account.
- Visit my.webrootanywhere.com and log in to your Webroot account
- Under the section labeled “Password Manager Powered by LastPass” click “Manage Passwords”
- You will be redirected to a LastPass page, from here click “Get Started”
- Enter your Webroot account credentials, then click “Log In”
- You will be prompted to re-enter your Webroot account password, as well as setting up a new LastPass master password, once filled in click “Save Master Password”
- A progress box will pop-up indicating your account’s migration status, once complete, you will be redirected to a success page
- On the success page you will be prompted to install the LastPass extension in your browser