- On email open. When a user opens an email message. Note: Not supported by some email clients.
- On link click. When a user clicks a link in an email.
- On form post. When a user posts information to a lure page (when present).
More detailed information on setting up notifications, including screenshots, is available in the User Guide.
How to setup notifications:
1. Log into the Webroot Management console.
2. Open the Security Awareness Training console.
3. If setting up a new phishing campaign, from the left hand navigation menu click New Campaign, which opens the Starting a Campaign page.
4. Under Phishing Simulation, click the Start a new simulation link, which opens the New Campaign Wizard page, then skip to step 7.
5. If setting up notifications for an existing phishing campaign, from the left hand navigation menu click Campaigns, which opens the Campaign List page and displays the created campaigns.
6. Click the blue pencil icon to the left of the campaign name to edit the simulation, which opens the Simulation Wizard: Unlaunched page.
7. In the Simulation Wizard: Unlaunched page, click Show Advanced Options, then scroll down to the Notifications section.
8. To enable notifications, check the box next to each that you want to enable, notification available include:
- On mail open.
- On link click.
- On form post.
10. Click Save/Next to proceed. For new phishing campaigns, complete the rest of the phishing campaign setup. For existing campaigns, click Save/Next to save the updated settings.
Click a topic below for more information:
Programs and Campaigns - explained
How to create a phishing campaign
How to create a training campaign
How to create a program