This article covers how to use the Security Awareness Training (SAT) console to create Webroot Security Awareness Training related reports. More information on reports and usage information available for Security Awareness Training is available here:
- Reports available for Webroot Security Awareness Training
- How to use the Webroot Management console to create reports for Security Awareness Training
Delivery Report and Training Report Card
- Log into the Webroot Management console.
- For the site you want to modify, under the Security Awareness Training column, click the right icon to open the Security Awareness Training console.
- The Security Awareness Training (SAT) console.
- In the left hand navigation menu, click Campaigns to display a list of all campaigns. Find the completed campaign that you want to view reports for.
To open the Delivery Report, click the blue icon that looks like a pie chart.
- The Delivery Report displays and includes 3 tabs:
- Overview. Provides a high level summary of the campaign. Also contains a statistics pie chart that gives a visual representation of the data. The format of the chart can be changed using the buttons above it.
- Phishing Line Data. Shows a detailed view of user actions relating to the campaign. Contains multiple filters to customize the page to display needed information.
- Campaign Details. Displays the email message, lure page and education courses/infographics that are part of the campaign.
Note: You can export report data in CSV or PDF format by using the properly labeled buttons at the top of the page.
To display the Training Report Card (assuming the campaign has a training component added), click the green Training Report Card button at the top of the Delivery Report. If there is no Training Report Card link, then training was not part of this campaign.
Note: You can export report data in CSV or PDF format by using the properly labeled buttons at the top of the report page.
Here is an example of a Training Report Card.
For more information on Security Awareness Training, please see: