If you are having problems with email messages bouncing (not delivering) in Mimecast, please follow the steps below to add the sending email servers to the whitelist.
When using Mimecast, you will need to create a new Permitted Sender policy.
NOTE: Make sure you do not edit the existing default policy.
To whitelist the Webroot’s Security Awareness Training mail servers, follow these instructions:
1. Log in to the Administration Console.
2. From the menu, select Administration.
3. Select Gateway -> Policies.
4. Click the New Policy button.
5. Under Options, name your policy.
6. From the drop-down menu, select Permit Sender.
7. Under Emails From, select the following:
- Addresses Based On – Both
- Applies From – Everyone
- Specifically – Applies to all Senders
- Applies To – Everyone
- Specifically – Applies to all Recipients
- Enable, Set policy as perpetual – Always On
- The Policy Override checkbox.
11. Save the policy. This new policy may take up to 30 minutes to take effect.