Every once in a while, you may find yourself thinking back to simpler times. Maybe you’ll ponder that too much technology has your life both easier and more complex. Or maybe you preferred your car not to be connected to the Internet and, consequently, un-hackable.
Even cyber security specialists experience such reflective moments. Especially when they’re confronted with fileless malware infections.
Although the term sounds self-explanatory, we know that not everyone speaks the lingo. And you don’t have to be a specialist to understand and use this guide for your own online safety.
Here’s a sneak peek of what you can learn right now:
- What are fileless infections?
- Why cyber criminals use fileless malware
- How fileless infections work
- Exploit kits – a must-have for fileless infections
- How to protect your computer against fileless infections
- Fileless malware technical analyses resources